Four

Taehyung waited that night. he waited for Yoongi to come, his husband to come, the father of their child to come but he never came.

Taehyung sat on the couch in the living room staring at nothing particularly but the door, hoping it would click anytime and Yoongi would rush in and embrace Taehyung in a hug and take him to bed but it never happened.

it was around three am when Taehyung finally fell asleep on the couch. he was really exhausted from all the waiting and crying and the hormones- ah yes the hormones, he hadn't had any morning sickness in the last two days yet which he was really grateful of but he felt really tired and had mini migraine attacks which were enough to make the boy yell in pain. when Taehyung woke up it was around twelve in the afternoon and the smell of pancakes was in the air. the sweet aroma instantly made Taehyung jump out of the couch and rush to the kitchen.

what if Yoongi came home after taehyung had fallen asleep and was making pancakes right now? - the lad thought.

but who was he kidding, he was greeted by NariSung the house cook/maid who was flipping pancakes on the grill.

"morning tae." NariSung smiled, she was really close to Taehyung like a mother since Taehyung didn't have a mother of his own or so he liked to say since he wasn't on good terms with his biological mother. apparently NariSung had gone to meet her newly born granddaughter that's why she wasn't around but now she was here and Taehyung somewhat felt happy because he finally wouldn't be all alone in the house now.

"morning Nari," Taehyung spoke smiling and walked up to her and placed a kiss on her cheeks. "how is your granddaughter?"

"oh, she's splendid, a little goofy though, kept pulling my hair and all but she's really amazing, ah can't believe that i'm a grandmother now." NariSung spoke taking the pancake out of the pan and placed it on the white china sliding the plate towards Taehyung as he sat down on one of the stools by the counter.

"must be an amazing feeling right?" Taehyung asked. oh yeah he felt butterflies in his tummy because he wanted to know how it actually felt to have someone to proceed your generation and by the look on NariSung's face Taehyung guessed it might be the best feeling in the world to have a baby.

"it's the most amazing feeling in the world, oh god i was literally jumping up and down and my son had to calm me down saying 'ma you're going to break your hipbone if you jump anymore' and you know the feeling when i finally held my little granddaughter in my arms, her little tiny legs and hands kicking here and there and her features it was amazing, you can say i was on cloud nine!" NariSung spoke enthusiastically.

Taehyung nodded taking a bit of the pancake and smiled. he was going to feel the same thing soon and he wasn't prepared at all.

"want some syrup with that love?"

"it would be great thanks."

as NariSung passed Taehyung the syrup he felt something weird and wobbly inside his stomach, a weird kind of fluttery feeling erupted making the boy uneasy as she quickly pushed himself off the stool and ran to the bathroom lifting the toilet seat up as he feel on his knees.

maybe saying he was lucky that he didn't get any morning sickness was way to early and he jinxed it. "oh dear Taehyung ." NariSung came running behind holding a hand towel for Taehyung to wipe his mouth with.

Taehyung let out all the food which he had consumed in the past night and some mere pieces of pancakes he had just ate out as he sighed spitting afterwards and flushed the toilet. he got up walking straight to the sink and filled the glass next to the sink with water and gargled until he couldn't taste the bile in his mouth any longer.

he placed the glass back spitting the water out and NariSung handed him the towel which he took off her wiping his mouth.

"you alright dear?"

"yeah, Nari, it's just morning sickness..ya'know?..." Taehyung sighed.

the first reaction from NariSung was a gasp and then she walked forward to pinch Taehyung's cheek making him wrinkle his eyes and hugged him.

"oh dear, congratulations honey, congratulations!" she gushed and Taehyung smiled hugging her tight.

they had a moment together for a minute or so when NariSung finally sighed and let go of Taehyung's hold wiping her eyes a little.

"you crying Nari?" Taehyung asked chuckling. "yeah, these kind of things make me kind of you know emotional!" she laughed joined by taehyung . "come, i'll make you another batch of pancakes alright? you must be starving."

"yes i am." Taehyung gave NariSung a cheeky toothed smile as they both walked out of the bathroom.

,,

"these are so yummy NariSung !" Taehyung exclaimed shoving some more pieces of pancakes in his mouth and NariSung smiled. Taehyung normally ate around two to three pancakes but now that NariSung knew Taehyung was pregnant she forced the lad to eat at least six pancakes to keep the little 'peanut' in the tummy healthy.

once Taehyung was finished he got up and placed the plates in the sink.

"uh, Nari?"

"yes dear?"

"what time did you get back?"

"oh, around five in the morning dear."

"oh, um, did Yoongi come home anytime?"

"not that i'm known of dear, i was inside the house the entire time cleaning and so but i didn't see Yoongi baby come home." yes NariSung denoted Yoongi as Yoongi baby because Yoongi was her baby basically. NariSung used to work in the same coffee shop Yoongi used to back when he was fifteen and that's how far Yoongi and NariSung's relationship goes.

"oh..." was all Taehyung said as a frown took over his face.

NariSung was quick to notice the sudden change in the features of the brown eyed boy.

"is everything alright dear?"

"yeah, it's fine." Taehyung spoke giving her a fake smile but NariSung was quick to catch it.

"ah ah ah, honey i might not be your biological mother but i can easily sense when something's going on with you, so tell me what's wrong?"

"it's no-"

"oh come on taehyung , come sit down and tell me." NariSung forced.

"it's just... Yoongi doesn't know i'm pregnant yet." "oh, does he not now?, that reckless boy, always so busy with his work, i might have to pinch his buttocks again."

Taehyung chuckled a bit, "oh Nari what would i do without you?"

"awh honey, c'here give this old chimp a hug!" NariSung smiled opening her arms wide and motioned Taehyung to come give her a hug and Taehyung giggled walking up to her and got embraced in her warm arms.

"how do you plan on telling him love?" NariSung asked Taehyung who was eloped in the hug.

"i planned on telling him last night, but he got an urgent call and left me alone at the restaurant."

"is that why you asked me if i had seen Yoongi in the morning because he didn't return home last night did he?" Taehyung nodded.

"god bless his soul when he comes home today because i don't care if he's twenty five now or fifteen i'm going to give him a spanking anyways for leaving you there like that, alright?" Taehyung giggled and nodded.

"i love you Nari." Taehyung spoke smiling and the front door clicked as a sloppy drunk Yoongi made his way inside making Taehyung's smile fade.