Sixteen

"Jin," Namjoon sighed looking at his husband who was sitting next to Taehyung who was sleeping peacefully on the bed his hands wrapped around his belly securely. "you need to let them talk." He mumbled. 

jin turned his face towards Namjoon, his brown eyes meeting his. "you wouldn't understand joonie..its just...its that Taehyung is my best friend and i can't let anyone hurt him." he sternly answered.  Namjoon sighed yet again moving towards jin a little more as he placed his hand over his shoulder.

"i completely understand that you want to help out your friend and i really appreciate that but the situation Taehyung is in right now, he needs more of Yoongi than you. they need to sort their own selfs first." 

"i can't let Yoongi hurt him joonie..i can't." Jin spoke slowly running his free hand through his hair. "you don't know about Taehyung joonie..he-he isn't good with dealing situations like this. he hasn't been since he was a little kid, i remember he always used to isolate himself because he couldn't let out his emotions and he couldn't deal with people as bluntly as he should. Yoongi doesn't know this, no one knows but he-Taehyung used to have suicidal thoughts everyday, he's too weak joonie. and i'm really afraid if i don't help him, he'll let the history repeat itself."  by the time jin finished speaking his voice was shaky and his eyes were full of tears. jin knew no one would understand this, he was almost positive everyone was starting to get pissed off by his attitude towards Yoongi and Taehyung but he knew if he didn't stay by his friends side, Taehyung would loose it. 

;;

it was around eleven the next morning when taehyung followed by Namjoon and kookie who was cuddled up in his arms came out of the hospital room.

jin had gone to sign the discharge papers for Taehyung and take care of the bill.  Taehyung wanted to ask if Yoongi came back last night but when he reached the waiting room and saw Yoongi sitting there his hands on his knees, head bowed down Taehyung gasped. 

"he's been here since five." Namjoon  answered following Taehyung's gaze. Taehyung's mouth was agape as he turned to look at Namjoon standing beside him.

  "why-"

"jin didn't let him in," he answered obviously knowing what Taehyung wanted to ask him. "he wasn't even letting him wait here until i butted in and begged jin to do so." He explained pushing kookie up in his arms a little further. 

Taehyung let out a shaky breathe, he didn't know what to feel? he knew that Yoongi was trying, he could see it in his eyes but he was afraid. he was afraid of the fact that what if Yoongi goes back to ignoring him again? Taehyung couldn't just bare the fact of getting left by Yoongi again.

Taehyung snapped when he felt a hand over his shoulder. "let's go?" jin spoke holding few papers in his other hand. Taehyung nodded reluctantly. Namjoon  sighed and nodded as well as they walked further into the waiting room. 

Yoongi's head immediately snapped up as he heard footsteps echo in the waiting room. he was finally glad to see that it was Taehyung who was walking in other than someone else like before. he got up immediately when Taehyung reached near him.

  "Tae.." Yoongi spoke, voice heavier than before. Taehyung looked up meeting his eyes and gave Yoongi a weak smile.

"discharged?" Yoongi questioned looking at Taehyung for any sign of forgiveness. 

"yes, we were just leaving." jin spoke for Taehyung in a harsh tone. 

"can i-i drive you home tae?" Yoongi asked slowly, frowning due to the harsh reply he got from jin. 

"no, he's already got a ride." jin replied once again making Namjoon sigh and yoongi frown a little more.

"let's go now tae." jin urged squeezing Taehyung's ' shoulder lightly.