I Really Love You <3

Start from the beginning

"Yea, its huge"

"Yea... I love being alone with you"

"Same here" i smiled

"So... Fuck our parents, we're gonna be together right?"

"Yes"

"Ok" he kissed the back of my neck.

i smiled as his grip around my waist got tighter.

"Wanna see my boner?" 

"uh.. Sure I guess"

"Ok" he let my waist go and unbuttoned his pants.

I could already see it threw his boxers. He slowly sled them down..,

"Dam" my eyes grew

"9 and a half inches"

"It looks bigger than that" 😍  

"Its not, just have a boner from looking at you"

"Oh" i blushed

"Its really hard. Touch it and see"

"o-ok.." i grabbed it in my hand and slowly stroked. 

"Wow Hey! If you stroke im gonna get a little to horny and we'll be in that closet.. And I'll be making you scream" 

I giggled "Ok, well than" i let it go

"Let me put him back away" he pulled his clothes back up. 

He picked me up and i wrapped my legs around my waist as we started kissing

"DAMMMMMM!!!!" someone yelled

Shanelle,

Me and Brandon decided to go up stairs but when we got there i saw DeShawn and Alicia. 

"DAMMMMM!!" i yelled watching them kiss.

 "Baby lets go to the other end of the hall" Brandon said

"Im still upset"

"Did you ask your dad?"

"hes gonna say no"

"I'll ask him"

"Brandon, You love me right?"

"With all my heart"

"Do you mean that?" 

"Yes baby"

"How do I know?"

"Im showing love arent I? I screwed up but im trying to make it up to you"

"But..." i looked down

"But what?" he tilted my chin up

"I dont feel the love"

He looked at me confused "Why not?"

"All we've done in this relationship is kiss...touch....sex related things.."

"We both have the power to change that" he grabbed my waist. "I love you... I really really do! I cant explain.. But I'll change up for you. Thats how much Im willing to work this out. I just cant loose you"   

I looked at the floor... "Its just that people tell me Im just being used. That you just want me for my body... That boys dont really love at this age"

"If i were using you, I wouldve told you lets talk in the closet so I could feel all over you and kiss over you, but i didnt.. Im standing here trying to get things straightened out with the one I love and always will love. Your body I must admit is sexy as af! And that just '1' thing i love about you outta many more! Boys dont love at this age?? WHAT! I love you.. Im 16 and I've never loved like this before.. Of course parent always wanna say we're just kids and dont no what love is but I love you... This is love"