120 ☾ First loves

Start from the beginning

"How did you fake Earth abilities?" NamJoon asked, all of them immersed in the story of how the two met.

Lolie still not paying attention.

Dion shrugged, "Simple spells can help me fake it, so I did. I was 19 at the time, or- I looked 19-"

"How old are you?" Hoseok then asked, which had Dion sighing at the interruption but he took them anyway.

"When you have a parent that's immortal and one that is mortal, you age slowly, though your parents can use spells to make you age quicker and then they can make you go back to how you're supposed to age. That's what Somin did to Soyeon, she's sped her growth so Soyeon looks like she is actually 17 years old and doesn't look like a toddler, we age every 10 years," he explained, this had Fera's stotic expression morphing to one of confusion, "my parents just let me age how I was supposed too."

"S-so you were 190 years old when we met?" Fera inquired, not having known this since at the time she was fooled into thinking he was an elemental.

Dion nodded, leaning back in his chair, "194 to be exact, right now i'm 210 years old, but I look like i'm in my twenties; does that answer your question?" he inquired looking back at Hoseok, who nodded with wide eyes as he back hugged Yoongi.

Fera decided to pick up where he left off, she didn't feel uncomfortable telling her fire babies this; it was her history, part of her story. "I was 18 at the time, it was my first year in the Academy and Dion and I had history together. Back then it wasn't as strict with keeping the elementals apart. Um- w-we fell in love with each other, I think I fell harder though." Fera's eyes were watering, and it hurt the others to see her so close to crying.

Especially Dion, who just let her speak.

"When I was close to twenty, Dion just disappeared out of my life, I heard nothing from him, got no goodbye, no letter, absolutely nothing." she chuckled, a dry, hurt one, as her watery eyes turned to Yoongi, "your brother, Victor, helped me get over it, he was there for me through it so were some of my other friends but him primarily. So, that's why I kicked him, Jiminie, because he broke my heart."

"I didn't want too, Fera," Dion finally spoke up, standing and leaning against her desk, "you act like it didn't hurt me to leave."

"You didn't act like it, hell, Dion, I would've been happy with a fucking letter telling me you were leaving! You lied to me for 2 fucking years, was I not trustworthy enough to know?" she shouted, her anger now getting the best of her as she stood along with him.

NamJoon gestured for the rest of them to start filing out of the room and just wait for them to come out, since this looked a little too personal for them to be just standing there witnessing it. So, they got out of the room, Soyeon shutting the door quietly behind her as she pulled Lolie out.

"I left because my mother needed me back, immediately, I couldn't write one and I couldn't see you before I left because it was urgent. I lied because I didn't think it was important for you to know. I fucking fell in love with you then too, fuck, looking at you right now I realize I still am in love with you!" Dion shouted back at her, equally as hurt, him leaving Fera without a goodbye had to be one of his biggest regrets in life.

And he lives a pretty long life.

Tears started going down Fera's face as she just looked down at the desk keeping them apart, once she composed herself she said, "Okay."

This had Dion reeling back, his eyes now watering with an expression that conveyed pain and confusion, "I just confessed i'm still in love with you and your answer is okay?"

"Yes, Dion, it's okay, because I don't know how I feel about you right now. And I don't care if I sound selfish-"

"By you still being hurt by what I did 16 years ago, means you still have feelings for me Fera Carling and you can't deny that," he spoke truthfully, because despite them being apart for so long, no one had known Fera better than Dion had.

Fera glared at him, her eyes morphing into her fiery orange briefly before they went back to normal, she was Chancellor now, she couldn't be dealing with her love life at the moment, "Go with Soyeon and Lolie and start creating that barrier, start 10 feet from the edge of the woods on the front field, i'll be out in a second."

"Fera-"

"I said go!" she yelled, which had the warlock biting his lip as he nodded.

Once Dion walked out, Fera fell back in her chair and let herself cry.

<><><>

"Soyeon outer edge to the right, Lolie the left, I'll take the middle!" Dion shouted his orders, thankful it was the dead of night and more than half of the students were, and should've been, asleep. Incase they weren't, Jimin created a wind wall large enough to cover the windows and keep them from hearing or seeing anything.

Fera came back out right when they started creating the dome, her eyes fixated on Dion, who was creating the shadow dome while Soyeon and Lolie were making the black magik one.

The others asked her if she was okay, and her answer each time was she was going to be.

Fera felt she had every right to be angry with Dion, he lied to her, he left without saying goodbye, and she's had pent up hate for him ever since. But when he explained himself, she realized she would've done the same if the rolls were reversed. Dion was her first love, one she never completely got over; so seeing him again just brought up so many emotions, anger, hate, love, happiness, hurt, and regret.

And she knew she'd regret letting him go again.

They had already decided that they'd be staying the night at the Academy, maybe Dion didn't have to go to a completely separate room.

Once they were done the sun was starting to rise, all of them tired as hell from being up all day, and the witches tired from creating the dome around a fairly large area.

Hell, Dion was surprised they even managed to do it.

Namjoon was extremely proud of his boyfriend for the wall and how he could keep it up no problem. The training at his parents house had worked, since Jimin wasn't winded.

Dion walked up to Fera, ignoring the hurt and telling her, "It should last for 3 months at most as long as everyone listens, i'm-"

Before he could continue Fera grabbed his collar and pulled him down, connecting her lips with his as her arms wrapped around his neck.

Even after being apart, this was familiar for them.

Dion was surprised, of course, but he wasn't going to pass up the chance to kiss the girl he himself hadn't gotten over, his hands holding her waist.

He licked his lip when she pulled away, a devious smile on her face as she inquired, "are you going to leave without a goodbye again?"

Dion now smiled, a genuine one as he kissed her again, the others whistling or jumping from excitement at the two.

"Not now, not ever again."

a/n
Here's some Fera back story and the love of her life, Dion 🥺

DOUBLE UPDATE