Lonely

Pairing: Shaun Hastings ft Rebecca
Warning: none
Note: N/A
Requested by: no one

Lonely.

That's what Shaun can describe Y/n as.

She never really had much of a childhood once Abstergo picked up that Shaun was selling information off to the assassins. So, once Abstergo found out, Shaun packed his bags along with Y/n's and ran.

He was a university professor and Y/n was attending a daycare nearby before the mess started.

After a few years, Shaun had met Rebecca. And that was that.

Y/n never met any other children or spent any time with them. Occasionally, she would meet the children of other assassins but they always end up being far too serious to experience childishness.

"Look at her, Shaun," Rebecca sighed. "It's so sad watching her play alone."

Now at twelve-years-old, Y/n held onto an old and worn stuffed cat.

She had no social life. Nobody to talk to besides Shaun and Rebecca.

"Life is cruel, Rebecca," Shaun sighed. "And unfortunately, life decided to be very cruel to her."

So, I mean to make this longer. Like, into a song fic yesterday but I forgot what I wanted to write so I decided to just go with this. If you're interested in the song, it's called Lonely Dance by Set it Off. I highly recommend the nightcore version of it, I find that a lot more intense, I guess?