Charge!

Pairing: Shay Cormac
Warning: this is pretty short but adorable in my opinion.
Note: N/A
Requested by: no one

Shay stopped walking. He heard giggling. He chuckled and shook his head.

She's hiding and he's going to allow her to "scare" him. After all, she's his little girl.

Taking a seat on the couch, Shay crossed his leg and opened the book. And waited for her "attack".

It never came.

By the time Shay was ready for bed, he wondered why she hasn't struck yet.

The next day, he expected her to attack him.

She didn't yet again.

"Alright, lass," said Shay. "What are you planning?" Y/n looked up at Shay, blinking in confusion.

"Huh?" She tilted her head to the side.

"What are you planning?" Shay repeated.

"Huh?" Y/n repeated again, frowning.

Shay sighed.

"Never mind then."

"Is she scheming something, Captain?" Gist asked

Shay sighed, leaning against the wheel of the Morrigan.

"I don't know, Gist," said Shay. "She's definitely thinking of a plan right now. It's been almost three days since she's started."

Shay and Gist watched Y/n run around the Morrigan. The dark gleam in her innocent eyes are starting to scare Shay.

It wasn't until four days later when Shay heard,

"CHARGE!"

A small crowd of children surged forward, colliding against Shay.

Haytham and Gist stared at the mess that consisted of children and Shay.

Shay, on the ground, playfully wrestling with the children.

"Argh! You dare attack me?!" Shay laughed, bringing a child down on the ground.

One by one, the children started to disperse; their laughter ringing throughout the courtyard of Fort Arsenal until it was just Shay and Y/n.

Y/n giggled, her arms going around her father's neck. Shay chuckled and picked her up, placing her on his hip.

"So that's what you were planning this entire time?" Y/n giggled again, leaning up to kiss her father's cheek.

"Alright. You're forgiven."