Discipline

Pairing: Altaïr Ibn-LaʼAhad
Warning: none
Note: N/A
Requested by: no one

                                              "No," Y/n stubbornly said, arms cross and an angry pout. 

                                                Altaïr has come to reach the end of his patience. His five-year-old daughter has reached the age of "challenging him" as Malik put it. Every time he asks her to do something for him as simple as delivering a message, she refuses. 

                                               "But why, Papa? You have your own two legs to do it." 

                                                 "But I'm not a novice so why should I be doing it?"

                                                  "No, Papa. You told me my studies are important." 

                                                   "I have to my studies to do, Papa." 

                                                    "No." 

                                                     "Y/n, my patience is running very thin now," Altaïr warns her, "Don't make me spank you for your disobedience." 

                                                    Y/n stuck her tongue out at Altaïr and he finally snapped. Y/n yelped when her father suddenly pulled her over his knee. 

                                                    "No, Papa! I'm sorry!" 

                                                        ~                                                    ~

                                                      Malik looked up from his scroll when he saw a tiny hand pushing a letter towards him on his desk. He peered over the desk and saw Y/n walking back to the open door with a slight limp and sniffles. 

                                                      "Spanked you again, didn't he?" Y/n nodded, wiping her eye with her fist. 

                                                        "He's trying to discipline you, kid. You're at the age of challenging him and he doesn't like being challenged." 

                                                          Y/n sniffled again. Malik held out another letter for Y/n to deliver to her father and she tucked it in her small messenger bag then hurried away. 

                                                          Y/n wordlessly handed her father the letter and dropped her bag by the door. She crawled into her small bed, pulling the covers over her head, and stayed there. She heard the door shutting meaning that her father left without a word. She peered up from the covers then ducked down again, she curled up in a tight ball and started to cry again. 

                                                           ~                                                      ~

                                                          "Y/n?" The little girl popped her head from the covers and saw her favorite person. 

                                                           "Hi, sweetie," Kadar coos, picking Y/n up. 

                                                            Y/n eagerly threw her arms around Kadar's neck, sighing happily.