Goldie x Cherry 2

Requested by: Me

Cherry's P.O.V.

I sat on a small bench in front of the town hall. I couldn't stop thinking about today. It was Pride Month! The time of year where everyone can celebrate who they are.

The only problem was...did I know who I was? I pondered this question for a while. I guess I might be- "Hey, Cherry!", Goldie shouted, causing me to jump.

"Hey.", I groaned. "Is something wrong?", she asked, sitting down next to me. I paused, wondering if I should really tell her. Why not?

"Everybody's celebrating who they are when I barely know who I am!" Goldie looked at me with pity. "Isn't that part of the fun?", she asked, cheering up. "What?", I felt confused.

"It's part of the fun, y'know? Getting to travel the path of life, getting to know who you really are. Some people like the same gender, some like the opposite gender. But if you fall in between, you get twice the options!" "Wow...", I chuckled. "How do you know so much about this?", I asked, giving her a smug look.

All of a sudden, Goldie got all flustered. "I...um...got to go...", she muttered as she walked off. "Wait!", I shouted at her. She stopped and turned around to look at me. "Thank you.", I mumbled. She gave me a small smile and walked off.

Pfft. Love is overrated. What am I doing, thinking about this stuff, anyway? I couldn't love anyone...not again...never again...

A/N
Happy Pride month everyone! Make sure to tell that special someone how you feel. You are loved and appreciated! Always be yourself and never change! If you enjoyed this story, check out the rest of my other book! Bye, for now!👋