Tom Nook x Reader(Female)

Requested by:
YUUMIOUU

Y/N= your name
F/C= favorite color
F/S= favorite song
E/C= eye color

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I opened my (F/C) closet and grabbed a few hundred-thousand bells. I've been saving up to finally pay off my house loan.

Mr. Nook really put me in a lot of crippling debt. Sometimes I wished something would happen to him...Anyways! I put the bells in my pocket and ran out the door.

I hummed cheerfully to (F/S), while I skipped through the town. I was excited to pay off my loan, and I wasn't afraid to let everybody know about it.

Cherry walked up to me, a smug look on her face. "Why are you so chipper today?", she chuckled. "I'm gonna pay off my loan!~", I replied, in a sing-songy voice. "I wish I could pay off my loan.", Cherry grumbled.

Later...

I walked into Nook Homes© and looked around for Mr. Nook. He wasn't where he usually was. I looked at the door in the back. 'Employees only'. 'I'm sure he wouldn't mind', I shrugged as I entered the room.

It was pretty dark in there, besides one small, dimly lit, lamp. In an office chair, sat Tom Nook, face first in his desk. I leaned in a little closer to hear him...snoring? Was he sleeping?

"Mr. Nook?", I asked, inching closer to him. He gasped as his head bounced up, turning towards me. "(Y/N)!", he shouted, surprise in his voice. "Are you okay?" "Of course I'm okay, yes yes!", he replied, his voice sounding hoarse.

We walked out into the main room, where I got a better look at him. He looked awful! He had bags under his eyes, his fur was all messy, his clothes were covered in, what I'm assuming is, coffee stains.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!", I asked, starting to freak out. "(Y/N).", he spoke with reassurance. "I'm perfectly fi-" Tom suddenly fell to the ground, face first. I screamed as I looked around me, confused as to what happened.

I knew I couldn't just leave him there. I had to do something. So, fear surrounding me, I hoisted Mr. Nook on my shoulders and carried him back to my place. I had to ignore the looks I was getting from carrying his limp body on my shoulders.

Later...

I placed Tom on my (F/C) bed and put the covers over him. I know I said I wanted something to happen to him, but...I didn't realize how worried I would be about him.

Tom's P.O.V.

I held my head as I groaned. I don't know what happened. One minute I was talking to (Y/N), and the next thing I knew, I blacked out.

I slowly sat up in a...(F/C) bed? This wasn't my bed... I looked around the room and felt...somewhat safe. Like I could stay here forever...

"Tom!", I heard (Y/N) shout. I turned to see her set a plate of food down on a small table, and run over to me. "Where am I?", I asked, though I was pretty sure I knew the answer.

She blushed as she scratched the back of her head. "I, um...took you back to my place. You sort of...passed out." "Oh...", I mumbled a reply. "When did you last take a break?", (Y/N) asked, getting closer to my face.

I couldn't help but get lost in her beautiful, (E/C) eyes. "Mr. Nook?" I stumbled out of my trance and looked at her. "Um...not for a while..." She sighed. Did I...upset her?

"You should be careful, you know.", he told me, grabbing the plate of food on the table. "Everyone needs a break now and then." I thanked her as she handed me the food.

While I was eating, I looked over at (Y/N) and caught her staring at me. She immediately looked away, her face all flustered. Why was she embarrassed?

"Do you have a place to stay?", she asked me. 'Maybe here?', I thought, immediately blushing. "Not really.", I stated flatly. "Nobody wants to help the person who's charging them thousands of bells."

As I said that, (Y/N) seemed to frown. She seemed sad. "It's okay.", I mumbled, feeling disappointed. "I'll go back to my place." (Y/N) put her hand on my chest and pushed me back down. I gave her a confused look.

"You can stay here!", she cheered, with a wide grin. "You don't-", I started to speak but was immediately interrupted by (Y/N)'s lips crashing into mine. I tensed up, startled from the sudden kiss, but I eventually eased into it.

After a moment, we parted from the passionate kiss. I was still shocked that she had done that! "Why?", was all I could muster. "Because you could use a little love.", she replied, standing up.

I was now sweating, my heart was beating fast, my face as red as a tomato. (Y/N) giggled at my appearance.

"Holy carp!", she exclaimed. "I forgot about your kids! I have to tell them what happened!" She ran towards the door before I got her attention.

(Y/N)!", I shouted. She turned to look at me, a confused look on her face. "Thank you.", I said, still blushing. She sent a small wink my way and left, closing the door behind her.

Now it was just me in the empty house. I chuckled at the thought of living with (Y/N). My blush deepened in color.

"I love you...", I whispered, thinking of (Y/N). "I always will..."

Thanks for reading. I hope this was good enough for you. Let me know if you pictured it differently, and I could try to remake it. Also, very sorry it took so long! I made a scheduling chapter with a very small list of chapters in the making. Check it out, if you want to know what's coming up. As always, stay safe. Bye, for now!👋