This is goodbye...

Howdy. For any of those who have not heard, I am leaving the Animal_Crosser account behind. Maybe not forever, I don't know... But I do know that I won't take down any stories, and I'll leave this notice up for anyone who happens across it in case it peaks their interest.

My new account, Jac0b_the_writer, will be more permanent. I have a book which I plan to fill with original stories, characters, etc. It will be mostly fantasy themed, and probably not so different from the stories I used to write, just with characters I can happily call my own.

I might stay active on the Animal_Crosser account for a bit, I don't know. I thank each and every one of you for reading. I never could've imagined I would get an audience to read my corny heartfelt stuff but hey, here we are. Heh.

Sorry to all those whose stories I could not get to making, and for all the promises I could not keep. I was a dumb kid. Hell, I still am. But now I'm gonna try and write because I want to, not because I feel obligated to by an audience, or for a school assignment or whatever.

If you want to check out the first story I published, again, the account is Jac0b_the_writer. If not, that's cool too. If my stories made you feel anything, anything at all(bold), then I'm happy with just that.

So, here's to a bright future. I thank you all for being there with me. Anyway, I suppose this is goodbye. But I'll never forget the feeling of publishing a story for the first time, of getting that first comment, of getting my first follower. I'll never forget any of this. Thank you all, and goodbye, for now...