Flick x Cj

Requested by:
m0v3_1m_gAy

Cj's P.O.V.

It was early in the morning. The sun glimmers through a small window in our apartment. Did I mention I live with Flick? We're not a couple, or anything...yet...

I lazily climbed out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I put on a fresh change of clothes, washed my face, and brushed my small tuft of yellow hair.

After I was done, I went to put on my fishing vest and plain black cap. I put on my vest, but before I could even reach for my cap, Flick appeared out of nowhere! "Good morning.", he said with a sly smile. I waved to him.

"Hey, look at this!", he said as he turned around. The back of his jacket had a new logo on it. It looked like a fishing net and a fishing pole together. Flick turned back around and handed me a cap with the same logo on it.

"So people know we're partners!" "Partners?", I asked, a small blush creeping across my face. "Yeah.", he replied. "Business partners." "Ah..." I frowned, feeling disappointed. "Everything alright?", he asked me, his face filled with concern. "Yeah.", I lied, heading towards the door. "See you later", I sighed. "Bye?", he said, sounding even more concerned.

Audie's P.O.V.

"Cj? CJ!!!", I shouted, trying to get Cj's attention, who was lost in thought. "Huh?", he muttered, looking at me with a confused expression. "I caught a fish!", I replied, showing him the crucial carp I caught. "Oh...", he sighed, looking like he was about to lose his train of thought again.

"Hey, you okay?", I asked, nudging his arm. "I need some advice...", he whispered, while his face turned light pink. I sat down on a nearby bench, while he started talking.

"What do you do if...", he paused, blushing even more. I leaned closer in curiosity. "...if you have a crush on someone?" His face was now as red as a tomato. I giggled at his embarrassment. "That's it?", I asked. "You just gotta tell them how you feel."

"But what if they don't feel the same?", he asked, his voice cracking, tears starting to form in his eyes. Now I really felt bad. I put a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me with a confused expression.

"If you just be yourself, they'll no doubt love you for who you are. And if they don't? I'm sure you'll find someone else." After that, Cj gave me a big hug. "Thank you.", he whispered. Before I could reply, he let go. "I have to go!", he shouted as he ran off.

Flick's P.O.V.

I took out my phone as it rang, to see who it was. Cj was calling me? I answered the phone to an exhausted Cj. "Cj? You okay?", I asked, sounding concerned. He just ran off without telling me what was wrong last time, so I was really worried.

"Flick, get here quick. I need to talk to you!", he said, out of breath. Just like that, I hung up the phone and ran as fast as I could. 'Please let him be okay!'

Later...

I ran up to Cj as soon as I saw him. He seemed out of breath from running. Good thing I'm a good runner. Gotta be quick to catch bugs, you know?

"Cj, what's wrong?!", I asked, fear plastered across my face. I looked all over him to make sure he wasn't hurt. He notices what I was doing and started blushing. "I...", he mumbled. "What's wrong?", I asked again. "You can tell me anything!"

"I...I...I...I have a small...tiny...itty bitty...little crush on you..."

I was stunned. He...has a crush on me? People started gathering around us, as we were talking pretty loud and making quite a scene. This just made Cj even more nervous. It looked like he was about to cry. I couldn't take it anymore.

I took his hands. He looked me in the eyes with the cutest look on his face. I pulled him closer to me...and we kissed.

Words can't describe how good I felt when our lips touched. I felt as if I would melt. I parted from the kiss to see Cj crying a little. A wide grin formed across my face. "What are you smiling about?", he chuckled. "I'm just thinkin' about how long I've waited for this!" With that, we kissed again, feeling just as good as the first time.

The crowd around us roared in applause, but I didn't care. I only cared about holding Cj, and never letting go.

A/N
Finally done! Sorry it took a while. I hope you enjoyed it. Remember to leave a request if you like!😉 And remember...always be yourself, no matter what anyone says. If people don't like you for being yourself, then that's their loss. Goodbye, and thanks for reading! Bye, for now!👋