14: Friends

Salam, aloha, hey,

so i am not discontinuing the story - that would be unfair to all my characters and to me, because I love them. I am going to write it even tho it's turning out to be complete shit. What I need you to do is, leave your feedback and point out the mistakes.

I've decided that I'll complete this story and then, rewrite it. I'll change the wording, not the plot, tho, I'll make sure I can fill in plotholes and try to improve the areas that are lacking. But before that, I need to complete this story. Don't wait for the edited version; knowing me, it might never come. Seriously, it might not.

please leave your feedback and votes. it'd really make my day since i am feeling really discouraged 'bout this story nowadays.

on a more non-serious notes: FRENCH FRIES ARE LOVE <3

cheers,

plus i am dedicating the rest of the chapters to my fans. I'll dedicate it to anyone who pops up in my head. It is not necessarily in this order. I love you all.

Dedicated to @faulty-dreams for supporting me in the story. Plus, she is an awesome writer. Check her out, kay?

U N E D I T E D: 

14: Friends

Farrah Adam hates fights, especially when a fellow Muslim is doing the fighting. She also hates people who can punch like there’s no tomorrow and people who get angry with purple veins popping on their forehead and all – because she is too afraid to befriend them.

In this case, Abraham is the angry, fighting one and Farrah doesn’t like it one bit. Maybe it is because Abraham, in her eyes, has been a good person. Not a saint, perhaps but good enough, especially since he let her borrow his phone when she was lost in the streets. And of course, Farrah has a habit of believing what she hears and whatever that she has heard about Abraham is good.

So it is natural that Farrah puts all the blame on Callum except that it is impossible to do that too because the poor guy seems so oppressed and bothered and broken most of the time that she can’t bring herself to blame him.

So she decides that it is none of her business. But some people, as it happens, have other ideas.

While she is dumping her books in the locker, ready to give her math test and admittedly a little bit eager too – math has always been her favourite subject – Sara approaches her with the confidence of a model.

“Farrah,” She smiles at her, “Hello!”

You’d think that by the way Sara is acting, it is natural that she comes up to talk to Farrah. But of course, it is not. They are two polar opposites on the social ladder.

Farrah returns the favour.

“So, apparently,” Sara starts, a little arrogantly and Farrah wonders if it is Sara’s style or if she really is a know-it-all, haughty personality, “we were divided in to groups on basis of our compatibility.”

“Cool,” Farrah says lamely.

Well,” Sara starts zealously, “this means that we need to discover what personality traits make us compatible. Aren’t you eager to know what could possibly be similar between you and me?”

Farrah shrugs. “Why does the prospect surprise you? We are both humans, despite being from two different social groups.”

Sara’s smile fades a little. “I didn’t mean it like that at all, Farrah! I am just saying that, I am curious. I never mentioned statuses. They don’t matter.”