25: Beads

THANKYOU SO MUCH I AM ALMOST AT 1K GUYS 

[CAUTION: CHEESY CHAPTER AHEAD. IT MIGHT MAKE YOU FLINCH IN DISGUST BUT IT WAS THE BEST I COULD DO. CHEESY IS RLY HARD FOR ME TO WRITE HAHA. PLUS DONT GET USED TO IT...THIS IS JUST THE CALM]

Sorry for taking so long tho ill try to give you regular updates from now on (lol I joke too much dont I)

Pls pls leave a comment as you go bec it encourages me to write + gives me new ideas

Dedicated to AgentShadows for the support. Thankyou, love ♥

also unedited, sorry i didn't get time to edit it so pls bear with me and my mistakes haha i am useless and idk what i am saying so pls continue reading i had a lot to tell you but i forgot and i forgot how to put fullstops lol GO READ WHAT ARE YOU DOING READING MY RANT

______

25: Beads

Farrah drops yet another bead in the jar and is pleased to see that the jar is almost full. It's a small jar, honestly, but it's a start, Mrs. Wayland had said. And anyways, right now, the size of the jar hardly matters – just looking at it fills her with a strange sense of glee.

The past week has been really, really generous to her. Not only has her relationship with her mother been really smooth but she's spent a lot of time with Farhanna (and now, things aren't that awkward between them anymore) plus, she keeps smiling at the thought of the day when the potato nation group met up to convince Sara because everyone got along really well and she hadn't laughed so much in a while.

She was really, really grateful, though that Callum had been there otherwise, things would have been awkward. They even dialed random numbers and ended up with old-aged women on the line. At one point, Callum had thought that a really old woman was actually a girl and used his pick-up line for her "are you google because I've been searching for you all along?" (typical, yes, but it's her favourite pick up line, to be honest) and the woman had replied with "are you sure because the stick that supports me is ready to beat your ass".

Callum had hung up then, mortified and the rest of them had laughed at his expression. It had been a really good day. Even Farrah had dared to call a random number and had hit up some very young girl, about twelve or something and asked her "my friends bet I can't find the prettiest girl...wanna buy some drinks with that money?" which had gotten a laugh out of others. The girl had simply muttered "creepy elder girls" and had hung up on her.

[Farrah especially loved the part where Sara actually told a guy that "if girls were boogers, I'd pick you first" when he wasn't even a girl. That had gotten the guy really, really riled up and he'd screamed at her and then hung up]

Farrah quickly gets off her bed, deciding not to think about that day because it gets her to smile stupidly and she doesn't want her mother asking what she did there. She's got a feeling that her mother won't approve of her antics.

School doesn't really seem like a menace today. Plot twist: she's actually eager to get there. She doesn't want to study anything but she looks forward to hanging out with Farhanna and restore the "double F" friendship they have.

[basically friends forever, don't let your mind wander in other places]

After eating a bowl of cereal, she immediately sets off for school. It's just a two-minute walk from her home so it doesn't really take long. As soon as she steps inside the building, she tries to spot Farhanna but ends up looking at a bunch of heads (that might be too big for their own good but never mind who is she to comment about heads) and gives up on the search for her friend, instead, opting to walk to her first class alone.