27: Dead

As promised, this is my resurrection. I am 2 hours and 17 minutes late - at least in my part of the world but here I am anyway. On a brighter note, TPN is back in action again! I've managed to gather back my inspiration and I'll be writing it regularly now. Since it's been a long time since I wrote this, my writing might be a little rusty and it might take some time to get used to it but remember, this is just the rough draft. And this has simply just been a test-story whereof i'm testing my skills of writing about serious topics and capturing emotions so I hope you'll bear with me. 

ON ANOTHER BRIGHTER NOTE, THE STORY I'VE BEEN WORKING ON IN MY HIATUS PERIOD IS UP NOW. IT'S COMPLETED SO YOU'LL HAVE UPDATES EACH WEEK. I'LL EDIT THE CHAPTERS AND HAND THEM OUT TO YOU AND SO YOU MIGHT WANNA FOLLOW IT. YOU'LL LIKE IT IF YOU LIKE TPN HOPEFULLY INSHA ALLAH. CHECK THE COVER ABOVE OK. I LOVE YOU GUYS. VISIT IT ON MY PROFILE.

on another brighter note, i typed out 3/4th of a chapter of "those ugly hearts" and will be posting it soon. This is, for those who don't know, Callum's pre-TPN story. So i hope you like it .

PLUS GUYS YOU MISSED A VERY INCONSPICUOUS PLOT TWIST IN CHAPTER 25 IN EMMA'S PART. READ IT AGAIN AND TELL ME IF YOU FIND THE HIDDEN PLOT TWIST. COMMENT OVER HERE WITH YOUR DISCOVERY OK. 

And also, lastly, guys I AM SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT. Idk what to say but it's safe to say that i'm ashamed and from now on, for my next stories, i'll make sure i'm ahead of what i actually post on wattpad so i have updates to give even when i'm not writing .

To those who've stuck with me, thank you so much. I love you guys alot. To those who haven't, I understand haha.

For urod3lus (i am not sure if i've dedicated a chapter to you already or not but here you go anyway haha) who's been quite supportive throughout. Thank you, love.

RECAP FOR THE LAST CHAPTER:
-farrahs mother & her TPN group discover her lie (about the dead sister) & she finds herself running away from the problem (and the house)
-emma agrees to help a guy she bumped in to (tho he seems to know her) on the street drugdeal in exchange for money & her familys safety
-callum calls emma troy picks up the phone and claims to be her gf. Callum gets his father to fire emma (he sends his father a voicemail so emma isnt necessarily jobless yet) and then drives to the bridge and kills himself bec its far too much for him.
-abraham and his parents have a fight over his brother. Abraham runs away from his house. Held victim by hunger after a few hours (he hadnt eaten since morning) he tries to shoplift chips in open sight and gets caught
- sara & gwen want to run for president of the school but only one of them can. Thus they decide an election btw these two should be held before the actual one. Sara thus decides to defame gwen

I suggest you skim thru the previous chapter to refresh your memory tho. Thank you so much guys. Love you xx

U N E D I T E D    A N D    R U S T Y 

27: Dead

She knows she has to go back home at some point, she knows she can't go wandering around in the streets like this. The sky around her is slowly darkening, even the flecks of orange and yellow fading in to a gloomy black. The Sun has stopped peeking from behind the clouds and in its place, is a crescent moon. It doesn't look vibrant or pleasing, just...dark, like her mood.

Strolling in the streets like this reminds her of the first time she had gotten lost, trying to find her way to the drama club. At that time, she had learned her lesson; don't go around in the streets alone like that unless you are one hundred percent sure of the route. But she guesses that one time just wasn't enough because right now, she's outside and she's probably lost and she doesn't even know where she wants to go.