NEW STORY

Salam!

God, I feel rly ashamed to be even posting another part of this b/c I did you all dirty & discontinued the story. Rest be assured, sometimes, I do feel a pang in my chest as I remember TPN times and Callum times (he was always my favourite character to write) and Emma times and all-the-other-character times. But they are history now, even though, I do hope that in the future I'll have some more stories to write about them. 

Anyway, that's not what I showed up here for. I've been writing in the time that I've been absent (though I've tilted more towards poetry than novels). A few months ago, I had this idea of writing about a character with depression in a desi (South Asian, basically) environment and I went ahead with it and completed the story! It's a novella, made up of fifteen chapters and I am currently posting one chapter per week. It would mean the world to me if you checked it out!!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/228893196-grief%27s-tender-arms

It's called "Grief's Tender Arms". If you do check it out, please tell me what you think :) 

- Rida 

Synopsis: 

Haniya is a (somewhat) normal Pakistani woman, trying to navigate through life without breaking anything in the process. She's a smart, well-educated woman, who has always prided herself on having bookish knowledge, at the very least. However, things start to change when her own mood turns against her and it turns out that there is nothing in this world that she understands, after all. Trigger Warning: This book may have some sensitive content as it deals with mental health issues, so only read if you are feeling up to it.