32.5

Jimin couldn't sleep that night since Yoongi came by to his parent's house and told where he was. His mother had to tell him a quick lie about his whereabouts.

He saw Yoongi outside his window, and he looked devastated by the look on his face. But he causes Jimin to drove away without saying anything.

His baby girl kept kicking him and moving around. He is scared at first, but his mother was there that it's going to be alright since the baby is preparing herself for birth.

Birth

It scared Jimin to death.

He watched a couple of videos about male birthing, half of it is by c-section, and half is natural. He watched interviews as well to see how the pain feels and looks.

"I knew it. I should've taken the fucking pills, right, Mr. Bubbles?" Jimin asked his stuffed pig. His mother managed to break in into their place and stole Mr. Bubbles. He is grateful for the return of Mr. Bubbles since he needed comfort.

"Yes, Jimin." Jimin mimicked the pig as he nodded his head for him. He huffed and took the little race car that he bought a long time ago. He found it on the ground under his old bed.

He got comfortable on his bed and used the car to race around his big bump.

"Vrrr." A sudden kick made Jimin wince since it's always a hard kick to his bladder, ribs, and his lower back. He dropped the car down the hill and sat up to waddle to the bathroom.

"Hey, Jimin?" Jihyo called out, looking around the room. She noticed the bathroom light is on, so she waited for her son to come out.

"I'll c-come out in a moment..." Jimin groaned at the pain his baby giving him. Scratch that, his lower hips. The pain is unbearable but eventually went away.

Jihyo heard Jimin groan. She got up from the bed and knocked on the door.

"Baby, are you okay?" She asked, looking back until she noticed liquid on the ground. It left behind a trail, she followed and recognized the fluid. She knocked frankly, "Baby! Are you cramping now?!"

"Yes, mom... It hurts so bad!"

"Baby baby, listen to me, you're in labor! Sit still, and I'll go get your father!" She yelled and ran out of the room.

Jimin huffed and puffed as another cramping pain came. He gripped the side of the bathtub till his fingertips turn white. He could feel his little girl turning, kicking, and getting lower.

The door was smashed opened and Jimin felt like he was being picked up.

"Oh, Jimin, baby! You're going to be a mother!"