25

"You've been quiet since we got here, what's up?" Yoongi said, passing chicken nuggets to the pregnant male. Jimin picked up a nugget and just stared at it. His muffin was craving for it, but Jimin didn't want to eat it.

"Nothing, Yoongi, I'm fine. Hey, I have an ultrasound to find out the baby's gender. Want to come with?" Jimin said, changing the topic as he ate the nugget.

"Yeah, sure. I really hope it's a boy." Yoongi smiled.

"Oh yeah, what if I want a girl?" Jimin sassed.

"Want to bet on that?" Yoongi remarked as he pulled out his wallet and slammed the $20 dollar bill on the coffee table. Jimin did the same as he also out 24 cents on it too.

"We'll see who wins then."

"Jesus, we're a mess. Betting on our baby's gender? Damn." He said, scooting closer to Jimin. He blushed and looked down to eat his chicken nuggets.

"I know even my friend Jungkook is planning my baby shower. Hey, maybe we can give the gender to my friend. It will be a nice surprise for the both of us. Even for our friends and families." Jimin said.

"Yeah, that'll be awesome."

They both sat in silence while the TV is running, and Jimin slowly munches on his chicken nuggets. He thought about how much he spends time here instead of his old home. Maybe it's time for him to move in, but he doesn't know how Taehyung will react. His phone dinged.

Tae🐯⚘
Hey, where are you? I need to speak with you.

Cute lil Mochi 👁👄👁🐱
Why can't we talk about it over text? What's going on?

Tae🐯
It's important that if we do this face to face, can we meet at the park in 30 minutes or so?

Cute lil Mochi 👁👄👁🐱
Yeah, sure. I'll meet you there.

"Hey um, can you drive me to the park? Taehyung wants to meet me there." Jimin asked.

"Sure."

"Cool. Let me go to the bathroom first." Jimin got up and walked to the bathroom since his little muffin wants him to pee even though he got lil legs.

As Yoongi put his shoes on, a phone dinged. It wasn't his since it had a different tone. He looked and saw Jimin's phone. He picked it up and turned it on.

1 New Message from
(827) 123 - 4567
Better watch it, Jimin. Yoongi will be mine >;)