06

Jimin groaned as he woke up with his head pounding. He didn't exactly remember since his memory is foggy. He sat up, ignoring the pain on his lower abdomen. He looked at the clock at his bedside, and his eyes widen.

1:33 pm

He overslept, and he's naked! His head is still pounding, not giving him a break. He looked around and saw only his clothes were on the ground. He picked up his boxers and limped towards his connected bathroom.

The light shines through the window, so Jimin didn't need to turn on the light. When he looked at his reflection, he gasped at his sudden appearance. There were dark bruises on his collarbone, a red handprint on his neck, and nail marks on his hips.

'Is that why I'm feeling pain on my lower stomach?' Jimin asked himself. He shook his head and carefully brought his leg up to the bathroom counter. His fingers brushed over the dark bruises between his thighs.

He couldn't remember anything that happened last night. The headache, bruises, and the fingernail marks were the only proof of last night.

He has done his morning routine or rather a very very late morning routine. He picked put his weekend outfit, and it's not like he's going out anywhere since his only friend is out of town.

He carefully went downstairs since he's still hurting and was surprised that the living room is clean and not a single drink or something on the floor. But he knew Jackson's usual plan for after-party cleanup. He paid three maids to clean the mess, including himself, and sometimes Jimin would join.

"Jackson?" Jimin called out as he looked around.

"Minnie in the kitchen!" He yelled back. Jimin walked to the kitchen to see Jackson cooking something tasty.

"Woah, you're cooking? Who are you? What have you done to my brother?" Jimin dramatically said as he sat at the dining table.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny. Did you take your pill yesterday?" Jackson asked as he put the plate in front of Jimin. Jimin froze in his seat, realizing that he forgot to take one yesterday or the day before.

"Yeah, I did." Jimin said, obviously a lie.

"Good because we don't want you pregnant at a young age, and I have to beat up the baby daddy." He said, sitting across the table from Jimin.

Jimin nervously laughed and stared at his food. His thoughts raced through his mind. He's scared because he might've lost his virginity last night, but he couldn't tell. How was he supposed to find that person? Most importantly, did they that he's a carrier?