13

Jimin silently sat at the bleachers during his lunch period. Jungkook caught a cold, and he'll be out for a few days, leaving Jimin all alone.

Jimin ate the giant ass burger that Jackson brought for him after his 4th-period class. His back is still hurting but not as much as he used to.

He watched as the basketball team practice in front of him. Some people were allowed to be here but not more than 20, so Jimin was lucky enough to be the first one.

Suga came to view, dribbling the ball back forth. He then passed his opposing team with a swift motion and threw the ball at the hoop. Score!

Jimin clapped lightly since he had the burger on his right hand. The coach blew the whistle signaling they only have a 5-minute break. Jimin continued to eat his hamburger in peace, not noticing a certain someone come to sit next to him.

"Hey, babe." Suga said, and Jimin instantly rolled his eyes, darting his body a little bit away. Suga pouted and scoot closer to him, "Awe babe, don't be like that~"

"Can you not, Grandpa?" Jimin said, glaring at the older.

"Just let me bite a piece of your hamburger, then I'll go." He said, leaning forward. Jimin almost growled when Suga almost got a bite towards his food.

"No! This is my food! Get your own!" Jimin exclaimed as he turned his back on him, continuing to eat. Suga got annoyed, but he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist. Hood thing that Jimin has faced away from him since he doesn't want Suga to see his flushed face.

"I think I'll share it with you." He said, swiftly grabbing the hamburger from the youngers hand and took a bite. Jimin whined and turned to Suga with tears almost falling from his cheeks.

"H-Hey give it back!" Jimin reached towards his burger, but Suga holds his arm up higher than he can. He is taller than Jimin since he's on the basketball team.

"Better reach it, sweetheart." Suga cockliy said. Jimin was ready to burst into tears to see his hamburger desperately calling out for him. Suga saw this and looked very confused about why the younger was prepared to cry.

He felt terrible and peacefully gave the burger back before taking one last bite from it and walked away.

Jimin smiled as his tears were slowly vanishing, he happily ate his burger in peace while watching the basketball team play.

"He's weird..." Suga said while looking at the boy who is happily eating, and no tears were spotted as if nothing had happened.

~

Jimin waited for his brother to pick him up, which is bullshit since his college is literally right in front of the high school. His phone dinged, and he fished it out of his pocket to see one message from Jackson. Oh yeah, he got his phone back yesterday, uwu.

Jackson😔🤡
Hey bro, I have to stay back to do some testing and I wont be back until one hour sooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Just have someone to take you home or walk.....

I love you uwu 👁👄👁❤

Jimin frowned and put his phone back into his pocket. It's 20 minutes to walk to his house, and of course, he didn't want to walk. His feet are swollen, and the shoes he has one not working with him.

He only wants to be in the baggiest shirt he has, some sweatpants, and be on the couch filled with ice cream mixed with Nutella.

"Hey, Jimin." Jimin turned around and saw V, with his hands in pockets.

"Oh... Hey V. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to go home since there is no practice today?" Jimin asked, folding his arms, and slightly propped his hip.

"Yeah. I just had to stay back to finish a test. Where's your ride?" He asked.

"My ride ditched me. So rude, I have to walk or ride with someone, but Jungkook got sick. So I have to walk, but I don't want to because I'm tired, my back is hurting, and my fucking feet are swollen!" Jimin shouted, sobbing out hid words. V was shocked by the sudden outburst, and hugged Jimin, whispering comforting words into his ear.

"Shh shh shh... Don't cry, Jimin. How about I drive you home? Will you like that?" He said, and Jimin didn't hesitate to nod. V led him to the school parking lot.

"Woah..." Jimin mumbled, seeing the beautiful white Cadillac that probably cost his whole family's life.

"Yeah, Woah." V said proudly as he helped him inside the passenger seat.

Jimin felt the leather beneath his fingers. He felt like a poor person in rags just sitting a pile of gold coins. V got in from the driver's seat and buckled up. "So, tell me where you live?" He asked, looking at him.

"Um... Just to Strawberry Jam St, please..."

"Okay."

~

"Thank you, V." Jimin said, closing the door carefully because this is fucking delicate.

"You're welcome, Jimin. Here's my number. Just text me or call me whenever your ride ditches you, ok?" Jimin nodded. V waved goodbye and drove off.

"I want a car like that..." Jimin pouted and proceeded to walk to his house. He went to his room and put on his designated clothes that he wished, then rushed to the kitchen to grab some ice cream and Nutella that he was craving for, and went to the living room to chill.

He put on the show, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, cause there was nothing after that proceeding to many tv shows.

As he watched, his mind wonders on the show. The first episode is already too cheesy when she tested positive for a pregnancy test.

Pregnancy test

Pregnant

Carrier

Jimin turned off the TV, not wanting to watch it no more since he already hated it. He picked up his phone to search for the pregnancy symptoms.

Tender, swollen breasts. Your breasts may provide one of the first symptoms of pregnancy.

Fatigue.

Slight bleeding or cramping.

Nausea with or without vomiting.

Food aversions or cravings.

Headaches.

Constipation.

Mood swings.

The first one made Jimin cringed since he's not a girl with real breasts. His chest feels fine, but sometimes they get sensitive once in a while.

"Oh, god... I did lose my virginity... I can't find the condom... Oh, no..."