11

Jimin walked into the school in a happy mood, and he didn't know why. This morning he smelt his mother's pancakes topped with whipped cream. He never hopped out of bed that fast before. All he knew is that pancakes were calling to him.

He opened his locker and got his usual textbooks. He was about to close his locker until someone closed it for him.

"Hey, Jimin. Can I talk to you?" Jimin turned to see V with a serious expression. His heart pounded light at it, and he didn't know why, but he nodded his head and let V dragged him to a classroom.

"What do you want to talk about?" Jimin asked a little scared by the way V roughly pulled him here.

"I'm going straight to the point. Did you have sex with Suga Hyung?" V asked, putting his hands on the desk where Jimin sat.

"Um, u-uh-"

"Just say it, damnit! Just... Say it..." Jimin flinched when V slams his hands against the desk. Jimin didn't know what to say. He was too scared to answer V at the moment, but the question is, how does he know?

"W-Wait, who told you?" Jimin asked.

"Suga Hyung. Who else?" V scoffed. Jimin's eyes widen, Suga wasn't the type to brag about having sex with someone unless they're good. He blushed at that thought. "I know my answer now... Your face tells it all." V said. "I'm sorry that I ever confessed to you and truthfully... I don't care as long as you stay away from him."

"Why would I stay away from him? Aren't you guys friends?" Jimin asked.

"Not really. We're just friends for the whole school, but not for us. We're just acquaintances."

"But you don't have the right to tell me to stay away from him."

"Jimin, please, I'm trying to protect you."

"No, you need to stay away from. Don't ever accuse him like that, and as you said, you guys are just acquaintances. So, you don't even know him." Jimin snapped and grabbed his bag, but V stopped him.

"He has done things, Jimin! I've seen them all! Please stay away, not just because I confessed to you, but I'm telling you as a friend." He said. Jimin scoffed and yanked his arm away and walked off.

He didn't know where this sudden confidence came from, but boy, he didn't like it one bit. His stomach made him feel all queasy about it.

What V said is true about Suga, but Jimin didn't know why he's protecting him. He shouldn't feel bad for Suga. He made a mental note that he'll apologize to V when he sees him again.

~

It's lunchtime, and Jimin told Jungkook that he'd be back. Jungkook didn't question any further and let Jimin go to continue his conversation on his phone. Jimin wished he had his phone again.

He walked around the baseball field in hoping to find V, but no luck since there were only a few students.

Jimin turned back around and walked behind the school, and he immediately regretted it.

Suga was fucking a fucking cheerleader.

"Yup... Going to throw up." Jimin muttered and ran inside the school to the bathroom.

"Jimin?"

He ignored the person who called him and pushed them away. He ran into the stall and puked his guts out. All of his breakfast is gone to waste, his snacks too, the goldfish crackers, the pizza...

"Jimin?" The person called out. Jimin just got sone picking his guts out and wiped his mouth while flushing the toilet.

"Jimin?" Jimin turned around and saw V with a worried expression. He knelt and pulled Jimin to his lap, comforting him.

"Sorry, V. I'm so sorry that I was mean to you. I didn't know what's going on with me! I'm so sorry!" Jimin cried out, forgetting the scene long ago that made him puke.

"Hey hey hey hey, it's cool Jimin... You don't need to apologize at all..." V said.

"But all those things I said-"

"Forget them, okay. Just rest, Jimin... You just threw up." He said and pulled Jimin onto his shoulder.

"Okay..."