12

Friday is ok for Jimin. He didn't go to school that day or attend the baseball game.

His stomach wasn't working with him today, but all he wanted is food. Food is always on his mind, but he kept on gagging when he's about to get a snack.

His brother, Jackson, notice his weird behavior. He's trying to figure out what's going on with him, even Jimij is very naive.

He went to the store without his parents noticing to get something. He walked down to many of the isles, and eventually, he spotted them behind the glass door.

"Mr. Bubbles. I'm hungry, but when I eat. I threw it back up. I don't know why~" Jimin whined to his stuffed pig. He ruffled the softness on the animal and cuddling it.

"Jimin! Jackson! Dinner is ready!" His mother called. Jimin groaned, not wanting to leave his bubbles. He didn't want to eat since he felt nauseous.

"Yo! Baby bro. I have something for you after dinner. Just come into my room." Jackson said through the door. He heard his footsteps fading away. Jimin just sighed, but he is curious. Maybe an early birthday present?

He shook his head, knowing Jackson didn't want to waste money since he wanted to move out. Jimin opened his door and went downstairs, greeting the smell of food. The good one.

"Hey mom, hey, dad!" Jimin chirped out of know where. His parents didn't mind it knowing their son is happy and that's all they care about.

"Yoooo! What are we having?" Jackson barged in the dining room, immediately taking a seat across their parents while Jimin sat next to him.

"We're having spaghetti. Simple shit." Their father said. The males nodded while their mother smacked her husband's arm.

"Well if you don't want me to cook spaghetti anymore, then why don't you cook dinne-"

"Oh, hell no, mom. Last time dad cooked dinner, he almost burnt the kitchen, so we have to order takeout." Jackson butted while slurping on his spaghetti.

"Oh, my shit?! When was this?" She exclaimed, looking at the three suspects.

"Um... On your wedding anniversary..." Jimin mumbled, but his mother heard it.

"You almost burnt my kitchen down?! And what's worst, I ate the fucking good food from a restaurant. I feel so better, goddammit!" She dramatically said, wiping her fake tears with a napkin.

"Baby I'm sorry! But at least you liked it..." He said, looking at her fondly.

"Of course I do. I'm just going to ignore the restaurant food, and you almost destroyed my house, but I'm not going to ignore what you did." She said.

Jackson and Jimin stared at their parents. Jackson immediately knew what they were doing that night and faked gagged while Jimin took at least 3 minutes to understand what's going on.

"Alright. Y'all ruined my appetite." Jackson said, excusing himself from the table.

"I was about to say something, but he already finished his dinner. Rude ass boy didn't clean after himself. " She muttered and began to eat.

"I'll clean, mom. I already finished my dinner as well." The parent's eyes widen at their son. They've been acting weird, and they'll get to the bottom of this.

"Alright, dear. You're excused." She said, slightly glaring at her son even though she was kidding. Maybe.

Jimin nervously laughed before picking up the plates from the table and cleaned them, and headed to Jackson's room. He stood in front of the door and knocked.