19

"WHAT?!" Jackson broke down the door startling both males. This makes it even more awkward is that Taehyung lifted Jimin's shirt, revealing his lil curve belly, which Jackson could clearly see.

"What the hell is going up there?!" Their father yelled. Jimin pleaded to Jackson on not telling their secret even though he's planning to tell them today.

"Nothing! I just ran into Jimin's door... VERY LOUD!" Jackson replied, still looking at the couple with a glare. Their father shouted ok from downstairs. Jackson walked towards the couple.

"Jackson, please," Jimin stood up, pulling down his shirt, "Please don't be mad at Taehyung or me or whatever I-I didn't mean for this to happen." He sobbed. Jackson was quick to hug his baby brother, feeling the bulge against his stomach.

"Just," He sighed as felt little tears pooled around his eyes, "When did this happen?" He asked, pulling back from their hug, wiping the tears of his baby brother.

"At your party..." Jackson gasped and hugged his brother. If only he could reverse time, but he was too busy partying to acknowledge his brother's safety.

"Jesus Jimin, I'm so sorry. I thought you'd be in your room the whole time."

"I wasn't... I just wanted to party like everyone else..." Jimin mumbled sadly, taking Taehyung's hands into his. He found comfort holding his hands, but they weren't the same as Yoongi's, even though he tried to rape Jimin.

"I'm sorry, baby... What are you going to do? It's not too late to abort." Jackson said.

"No, no, I'm not aborting Jackson. My body, my choice. No one else's." Jimin stated, making Jackson smile.

"Well, I'm proud of that, Minnie," He said and hugged him. He pulled back and glared at Taehyung. He gulped in fear, "So you're the father?" He asked, cracking his knuckles.

"Wait, no no no, I'm not the father!" Taehyung exclaimed, getting behind Jimin.

"It's true, Jackson... He's not."

"Then who is it?"

Jimin whistled as he turns his foot back and forth. He wondered if he should tell that the baby daddy is the one who he found sitting on his lap, the one who knocked him up, and the one who almost raped him.

Jackson waited for the answer, and he only has two possibilities. The first one is that he was drunk at the party and didn't know who knocked him up, and the second theory is that Jimin is hiding the baby daddy so that he wouldn't kill him with his secret weapon.

"Suga..." Jimin answered, not saying the real name.

"Who in the fuck is that?" Jackson questioned, folding his arms so that he wouldn't punch the poor air.

"My friend, but we haven't seen him since Jimin told him that he's pregnant. I tried texting him, but he left me on read. So I don't know what's going on with him. I tried visiting him, but his parents said that he's working." Taehyung said.

"Working? Working where?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung shrugged, "I don't know. His parents didn't tell me anything."

"Who are his parents, then?" Jackson asked.

"Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin."

~

Guess who's almost involved into possible rumor human trafficking 😗 Me. Good thing I skipped an interview uwu