07

"So, how was the party?" Jungkook asked as he walked beside his Hyung.

"It was the same thing as the other party's in the past. Nothing new." Jimin responded as he put his books back into his locker.

"Oh, really? Then what are those marks on your collarbone? Huh? Bet you got laid." Jungkook said, pulling the shirt down slightly, revealing Jimin's collarbones filled with faded bruises.

"Jungkook!" He whispered shouted, pulling up his shirt.

"Bet there are other marks on your body as well." Jungkook smirked as his mission is almost complete. He needed to find the guy who slept with his best friend. "So, do you know who it is?" He asked.

"No. I couldn't remember anything from Friday. Besides V talking to me-"

"V talked to you?!" Jungkook shouted, getting attention from the others from the hallways. Jimin dragged Jungkook inside the classroom, not knowing two particular students were sitting there.

"Please don't shout that V talked to me and no! He didn't sleep with me... I think. It's probably another guy!"

"Well... Who was with you after V left?"

Jimin thought very carefully until his brain hurts, "I think it was Suga... He was the last to be with me." He remembered that natural blonde hair who wore tight ass jeans that hugged his legs perfectly and that shirt that almost showed his whole stomach.

"Shit Suga is the one who knocked you up?!" Jungkook yelled out.

"Yes! I think so, and I just need to talk to him..."

"That'll be a problem since the sports team will be gone for a week." Jungkook reminded.

Jimin's eyes widen, "Wait, seriously?!" His heart pounded in an unhealthy matter.

"Jesus Jimin, why are you tensing up? It's just a one night stand, right?" Jungkook asked. He didn't know why his friend is acting like this. It's not like he'll catch anything or get pregnant...

"I have to find him because I'm a carrier, Kook! I need to ask him if he knew and if he wore a condom!" He exclaimed while tears roll down to his face. Jungkook was in to shock to say anything.

"Damn, dude..." Someone said, making both males turn their heads.

"H-Hoseok... A-Ami..." Jimin stuttered and kept bowing to the couple. Jungkook did the same.

"Woah, Woah, no need for that cutie." Ami said. Both of them stopped and looked down, not wanting to make eye contact with them.

"Damn who knew the bubbly kid Park Jimin, brother of the King of Parties fucked Suga and might be carrying his spawn." Hoseok smirked. Jimin face flushed and fiddle with his fingers, knowing his secret is out.

"Don't tease the kid, idiot. He's joking, Jimin... Maybe. Don't even worry about us. Your secret is safe with us." Ami said, popping a grape into their mouth while smirking.

"U-Um... Thanks..."

"You're welcome, kid. If you're looking for Suga, then he's at the basketball court, practicing." Jimin nodded and shakily grabbed Jungkook's hand and raced out the door.

"What is he's actually pregnant?" Hoseok asked as he leaned onto his partner.

"Well, you got to keep your mouth shut, babe. Jimin is the only one who knows and tells the baby daddy." They said, caressing his soft hair around.

"I'm just worried because word spread around fast... Worried for him." Hoseok said, and Ami agreed. They don't want the boy they knew for so long to get hurt. They promised to protect him.

~

"I'll wait here, okay?" Jimin nodded and proceeded to go to the gym. He saw Suga throwing the ball from afar. He didn't acknowledge anyone's eye watching him. He just practices for the big game they have next Friday.

Jimin took a deep breath as he walked over to Suga, carefully not to get hit by a ball. He shook all the nerves out and approached the male.

"Um, Suga..." Jimin called out. Suga stopped his movements and turned to the person who called his name. He smirked when he saw the boy from the party.

"Yes, baby?" Suga asked, placing the ball under his arm as he looked at the cutie.

Jimin's face flushed pink at the nickname, but he took deep breaths, "Um... About last Friday night. Are you the one who slept with me?" He asked, fiddling with his fingers.

"I suppose. I did wake up in your bed that morning and naked. There was cum on the sheets, my clothes were on the floor, so are yours, and there are scratch marks behind my back." He lifted up his jersey to see the faded red marks behind his back.

Jimin walked closer, "I did that?" He asked, trailing his finger along with the scratch marks suddenly blushing

"Yes, you did babydoll," He put down his shirt down and turned his body to him. "I didn't remember anything as well, but let's just say you have the best sex with me. Unless," He walked closer to Jimin, snaking his around his waist, "You want to try to remember~"

"U-Uh... No, thank you! Um, uh, I must feed my Jungkook! Um, thanks, bye!" Jimin stammered and pulled away from Suga's grip and ran away. Suga smirked at the cute boy and resumed back to his practice.

~

"Jungkook!" Jimin yelled and forcefully dragged the younger away from the gym doors. They both made it to the empty classroom, searching around the room for any students, and thankfully there were none.

"What the fuck, Jimin? What did he say, though?" Jungkook asked, waiting for his best friend's answer. While he was waiting for Jimin to come out and talk, he made theories in his head even though they weren't much.

"So Suga is the one I slept with, and he showed me those nail marks that I made on his back and oh- Jungkook... I didn't even ask him if he wore a condom!" He exclaimed all worriedly. He sat down on one of the desks while biting down to his thumb. It's a habit of his when he's nervous or excited.

"Ah, shit. Jimin, you better pray. Have you thrown your trash out in your room?"

"Ah not since last Thur- Oh! Thank you, Jungkook, you gave me an idea! Thank fuck! Pray to the virginity gods that I won't be pregnant..."

"Bitch, I'm already praying for your womb."