31

Five weeks have passed, and Jimin wanted to kill Yoongi. He's been overworking himself at the music shop. One day Jimin went there to visit to see Yoongi already sleeping on the counter. He remembered that he pouted and tried to wake him, but nothing happened. Yoongi's boss told Yoongi that he's a hard worker and told him to go home a few hours ago, but refused it since he needed money. Now he can see why.

Jimin is already nearing his third trimester, and he wanted to end this already. He didn't want to go to school again since people probably know the gender already and will plaster him with gifts. He made a mental note that he needed to speak with his counselor about homeschooling since he couldn't take it anymore.

He waddled next to Yoongi as they walked towards the gym for his basketball practice. Yoongi promised him that it will only take them an hour.

Now, Jimin is sitting uncomfortably on the bleachers while he watched his boyfriend practice. His baby is girl is doing gymnastics inside his stomach, making him shift with every move.

"Hey, Yoongi. That's your baby mama up there?" Yoongi's teammate pointed out as he looked at Jimin, who is now looking down at his belly.

"Yep." Yoongi answered as he made a shot through the hoop.

"We know that it's a girl, and we, as friends and teammates, we're going to be the favorite uncles, no cap."

"Yeah yeah, sure." Yoongi chuckled and resume back to his practice.

Jimin huffed as he got up, deciding today is the day that he's going to talk to his counselor. He grabbed his bag and carefully made his way down, holding onto the rail.

Yoongi spotted him going down and asked a teammate to cover him for a bit. They nodded, and he jogged over to his boyfriend.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked as he reached over to him, helping him down.

"Going to the counselors office to be home school. I seriously don't want to deal with everyone, and I have to pee 24/7 that made teachers made for some reason? I'm just going to go, okay? I'll come back when I'm done."

"Okay fine, just be careful." Yoongi said, pecking his forehead.

Jimin giggled, "I will. Go back practicing." Yoongi nodded and jogged back while Jimin smile fondly and exited the gym grounds and into the office.

~

It took longer than Jimin thought. He thought it would take a shorter time to schedule his homeschooling because of his condition, but there were many papers to sign and contacting his parents that he's legally doing this. His counselor explains how they do it online and will email his teachers that they have to give him assignments over mail. He thanked his counselor and made his way down the hall where the gym is.

As he was waddling, he heard strange noises in one of the janitor's closets. As for a normal person should go and investigate, but Jimin decided to leave it alone, knowing that he didn't want to disturb the couple's good time.

He went to the bathroom, feeling that he's going to pee his pants for the 14th time today. He blamed his baby girl stepping on his bladder like it's kind of sick joke. He relived himself in minutes. He went out of the stall and washed his hands until he felt vibrating in his pocket.

1 New Message
Baby Daddy 🎂🐻
Babe, where are you?

He sighed and texted back.

Mochi 👁👄👁🐱
I'm in the bathroom. Your baby girl decided to kick my bladder once I'm going to the gym.

Baby Daddy 🎂🐻
Alright. Just stay put and I'll be there in a few minutes.

Jimin scrolled through his phone, mostly through his messages. The number that threaten him haven't message him weeks ago, which leave him in a confusing state. Of course, Yoongi knows.

'Probably Yoongu did something behind my back? I don't know, and I don't care. I just want some peace.' He thought as he put his phone away back to his pocket and grabbed his bag. Then the bathroom door opened, revealing sweaty panting Yoongi.

"Woah, what's going on there?" Jimin asked as he rubbed Yoongi's back.

"Just have to run away from my t-team... They gave me a dad package and tried to ruffle my hair, which I don't like." Yoongi explained as he took a deep breath.

"Haha, whatever, let's go." Jimin said and grabbed his hand, leading them to the parking lot. Not knowing a pair of eyes were watching them.

~

Filler.