Mistakes: Part 0

"Fuck fuck fuck.." She mumbled, running her hands through her hair as more curse words slipped from her mouth. "What did I do, what did I do, what did I do, what did I do..." She said in a panic as she opened her laptop and saw everything once again.

A screen full of pictures of Louis and Harry, some videos too. Not manips, but ACTUAL pictures. Harry and Louis in bed, Harry and Louis outside, Harry and Louis petting the dogs, it was nice to seem them together, it made her happy really, but under the circumstance in which she was seeing them wasn't so good.

"Fuck fuck fuck FUCK." She slammed her screen down as she wrapped her arms around a pillow. It was all her fault. Her emotions had clouded her judgment again and she made a stupid move, just like she had the other time. It was all her fault, again.

"What did I do, what did I do, what did I do.." She whispered to herself and she held the pillow tighter, tears edging to escape her eyes. Her breathing got heavy, four words running through her mind as she began shaking. "What did I do, what did I do, what did I do.."

Until her phone rang.

A familiar name showed up on her screen, bringing her a sense of relief. She wiped her eyes and took a deep breath in. "Hey, what's up." Dark blue eyes looked at her with concern, "Hey, is everything okay?" The soft voice asked, "Yeah yeah, of course. Why?" She stayed quiet, watching as the person she grew fond of frowned.

"Don't lie to me, Eve."