UA • ! Instagram ¡ • UA

liked by eatyourdamnapples, GAYBITXH, freddieismyqueen, and 2,793,283 others

harryupdates16 Harry was seen by @miawithab today with @louist91 today at a local restaurant. According to Mia, they were being, "really touchy" and were "laughing every second."

When further questioned, she said, "-they were leaning against each other and sort of holding hands, Louis was just playing with his hands in some weird way." "-Louis would say something funny and Harry would laugh a lot, same for Louis. Then whenever they talked about something more casual other than jokes, they listened intently to one another and never interrupted."

March 18th, 2020
______________comments___________

papayaoxox On a date?

hazzywazzy19 WHATJETKOF THEYRE DATING THEYRE DATING THEYRE DATING THEYRE DATING

hazxlou91 OH HMSHKRKTNT W SHIT

freddieismyqueen God has blessed us all

starrybub FUCK

echamecha wait a damn minute-

aria.LIMA fuck. OFF. oh my god you're all fucking disgusting.

bub.y OOP-

estia319 whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhagehehr THEY ARE DARING

officiallesbian HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEEHHEHEHEHEEHEHHEEH

kissy91 well fuck, ig louis' taken now 😔

maypride IMM GON CRI

eloutea kys honestly
replies...
:
eatyourdamnapples @eloutea kindly fuck off, thanks :)
1babyharry6 @eatyourdamnapples @eloutea fucking just die, labeling someone to be something they're not? you're disgusting, that's why they're saying kill yourself bitch.
GAYBITXH @eatyourdamnapples @eloutea @1babyharry6 telling someone to kill themselves is what you immediately go to ? well you're bright then aren't you ? Isn't Harry's thing Treat People With Kindness ?  Now you're doing the complete opposite then aren't you ? asking someone to take their life just because they believe in something you don't ? just goes to show what kind of person you are. and she didn't say anything about labeling them, she didn't even COMMENT, so how about you just, DON'T tell people to end their lives because it's an actual THING  people do e v e r y d a y, incase you didn't know. so just don't, it's actually serious. thanks.

glassy.blue ^ neither louis OR harry would've liked what that eloutea or 1babyharry6 said. they're probably disappointed in them right now. be smart and be kind people, maybe even raise your kids with good morality, or else you'll end up with devil children, an example seen above :)
replies...
:
eloutea @glassy.blue shut the fuck up. you don't know what either of them think about me.

[glassy.blue and GAYBITXH 's comments not eloutea's]

(harrystyles liked your comment.)
(louist91 liked your comment.)

(liampayne liked your comment.)
(niallhoran liked your comment.)
(louist91 liked your comment.)
(harrystyles liked your comment.

glassy.blue SHIT WHAT THE FUCK, THEY LIEKDF MY COMMENT THEY LIKED MY COMMEN)z LOUIS AND HARRY LIEKD MY COMMENG.
ejejrj

GAYBITXH OH FUCK THEIANTNWE THEY THEU THEU THEY THEY THYRJOWMR THEY ALL LIKED MY COMMENYS SHIT