LH • ! IMessage ¡ • LH

Loubear 💘💘

Hey Louis

Louis peeked up at Harry and with a confused look. They had been cuddling for a while, Louis' forehead resting on Harry's bare chest as Harry happily let his face rest on Louis' soft hair. They were using their phones until Harry got bored and decided to text to Louis. Louis on the other hand, was watching memes, laughing every now and then.

"Hazza... M'right here..."

Shut up and text me

"Your mind is a wondrous thing Harold." Louis said smiling, not seen by Harry. Harry giggled as the typing bubble popped up.

Hey Hazza

Can I ask you something?

Anything

I told you I was a baker once
before right?

Can never stop bragging
about it love

Harry kissed Louis' head through his soft feathery hair, he loved being called cute things by Lou.

I must've forgot to mention
I was good at filling up the buns

Wanna help me see if I'm still
good at it? ;D;D;D

Louis felt himself go red. He bit his lip to try and calm himself, but he wasn't ready for what Harry was about to send next.

Also, it was a joke

Wait til the future you ;D

While I wait for my kiss
Louis :(

Louis laughed and lightly punched Harry's stomach. If Louis wanted to look at Harry's... friend, he would've. He had many chances to. Like right now, he could easily shift his phone to the side and stare, but he wasn't gonna cause; one: it would be embarrassing if he got hard, two: they both decided to take it slow so he knew it would only be right to stare when the time was right, three: he loves and respects Harry so he wouldn't unless him and Harry were comfortable enough to.

Little shit hahahaha

And you'll get the kiss
soon Hazza, just wait
remember ?

Right :(

So how long is soon
exactly?

Soon is soon darling

Louis once again got a kiss on the head, he loved the affection from his Harry.

Fiiiine

I'll waaaait

But I want that kiss Wbk

What even ?

You misspelled something

No it stands for we been
knew

I got it from twitter :D

Louis groaned as Harry laughed, he knew what he was doing.

God Harry no, you know
I hate trendy things.

I know ;)

🖕

Harry laughed again, Louis laughing with him. He scoot up to meet face to face with Harry and licked his cheek. "Ew Louis!" He whined. Louis laughed and scoot back down, that was a point for him!