Louis & Harry : FaceTime

♥☾♥☽♥

Harry quickly sat up and went to Louis' contact number. His fingers shaking slightly as he breathed out. "Okay okay okay, you can do this Harry." He just about pressed the button until he saw a strand of hair sticking up. He looked into the camera and fixed it. "Okay, one.. two... three!-"

Just as he finished counting, his phone vibrated and Louis' name popped up. Louis💞 would like to FaceTime. Accept. Decline. He panicked and sat up again. "Shit!"

He pressed the Accept button and waited for it to connect. After a few seconds, he saw a small figure taking a mug out of a microwave. "Oh hey Harry! You took a while so I decided to just call you if that's okay." his sweet voice said. "Oh no it's okay! Whatcha doin' there?"

He quietly admired Louis' outfit and figure through the screen. His big white T covering his small frame as he walked to the fridge to get milk, the back of the shirt resting on his bum, something Harry ashamedly noticed. "M' making tea! I can't really live without drinking at least one mug before bed and after I wake up."

"Awh, that's so cute Lou." Harry cooed, Louis laughed and turned to face his phone on a stand, seeing Harry's pretty smile. "I had a cup already but another one couldn't hurt." He said contently. Harry kept a mental note that Lou loved tea. "What's your favorite tea then?"

"Hmm, I'd have to say Yorkshire tea. The best shit out there." Harry chuckled, Louis filling up with pride at the fact that he made Harry laugh. Louis walked back to fridge and put the milk away, Harry smiled at how adorable he was, even in a T and sweatpants.

Louis swiped his short fringe away and sat down on a stool in front of the phone, "Well hi there little hedgehog." Harry said, getting up and walking over to his bed. "Hey there baby boy." Harry laid on his stomach and smiled, a blush forming. "How's that tea? I've only had a cup of orange juice so far."

"It's pretty damn good Harold, you should make some." Louis grinned, his eyes crinkling. "Your eyes crinkle when you smile..." Harry said fondly. Louis sighed with a slight smile, "Yeah, I don't like it that much. It looks kinda weird."

"No it doesn't Lou! It looks adorable, like a little kitten meowing." Louis laughed and sipped his tea, "Thank you Haz. So you gonna make this tea or what?" Harry immediately got up and scurried to his kitchen. "What are the ingredients Chef?!" Harry joked.

"Hahaha! Place your phone down first! I needa see what you have in your kitchen." Harry obeyed and placed it on his little box of cookies. "Can you see me fine?" Louis nodded with a sip. "Mhm."

"Alright, I have milk! I know that's an ingredient... what else?" Louis took in Harry's look. Pastel yellow wide legged pants, and a plain white shirt. He could also see the rings and painted nails on his hands, a fond smile spreading on Louis' face. "A teabag duh! That's about it."

"Luhhh-amee." Harry remarked. "Oh don't you call me lame little froggy." The way Louis teased him with a nickname made Harry want to say it again. "Laaaaaaame! Louis' a lame-o." Harry teased. "You're gonna regret that Harold haha!" Harry laughed along with him and set the cup in front of the camera. "Okay I'm gonna pour in water, so tell me when to stop." Louis nodded and watched as Harry poured water from a water bottle. "There!"

Harry quickly set the bottle back and placed the teabag in. "Wait no- Harry you forgot to boil the water-" Louis burst out laughing, Harry just stared at the mug in confusion, until it hit him. "Oh! Pffft!-" Harry began laughing as well, a good 3 minutes of laughing together.

"I forgot you had to boil it!" Louis took in one last gasp as his laugh went down, "God Harry, you're gonna be the end of me." He said wiping a small tear away. "I'm too lazy to boil water, I'm just gonna stick it in the microwave." Louis laughed as he watched Harry stick the mug in.

"Did you take the teabag out?" Louis asked as he watched Harry sniff the milk. "Uh, no... Was I supposed to?" Louis cackled and nodded, "Yes!" Harry immediately set the jug down and ran to the microwave, the teabag luckily not on fire. "Why is tea so hard to make?" Harry whined.

"I'll help you make some when I get there yeah? What d'you think of that?" Harry smiled and nodded harshly, "I love the sound of that!" Louis laughed again, wondering why Harry was so adorable.

The pair stayed on the call for another 11 hours until the pair began falling asleep. "You gettin' sleepy Haz?" Louis asked, his raspy voice sending chills down Harry's spine. It felt like the voice was right next to him, like Louis was laying next to him and asking. "M'yeah, but... I wanna stay on the phone... with you..." Harry said slowly, slower than usual.

Louis had felt the exact same as Harry, his deep and sleepy voice was sending Louis into a chill frenzy. He felt like Harry was laying next to him, slowly falling asleep as Louis did the same. "I do too... Y'know what's weird?" Harry hummed and stared up at Louis as his hand held the phone next to him. "I feel like you're laying right next to me, like I know I'm looking at you on screen, but it feels like you're right next to me."

Harry smiled at Louis, the pair had ended up in bed during the call. Now they were just up at 11, slowly falling asleep. Louis and Harry both on their sides, Louis on his left and Harry on his right. "Oh I know! It felt like that to me too, it's a nice feeling though... I like it.." Louis chuckled and hummed, "Yeah me too."

An idea then popped up in Harry's head, "Hey Lou, can we sing together? I wanna fall asleep to your voice." Louis blushed for the 1000th time on the call. "Uh, I can sing but I'm not very good at it..." Harry looked at Louis again and furrowed his brows, "No Lou, nunna that. Your voice is beautiful even when you're talking. We don't have to sing together unless you want to, I won't force you."

Louis cuddled his blanket, wishing it was Harry so he could express his gratitude and love, "Let's sing together, what song Haz?" Harry thought for a second, a smile forming on his face as he knew just what song he wanted to sing with him. "I'll Look After You, by The Fray. Do you know that one?"

"Aw yes! I love that song! I used to be obsessed with it!" Harry smiled and nodded, "Want me to start off? And don't be shy little one." Louis smiled at the nickname and said a small 'Yeah'. "Okay.." Harry began humming the tune, he heard Louis humming with him. A smile spread his face as he watched Louis close his eyes and hum. Harry had always sung in front of crowds, but he was nervous to sing to Louis for some reason.

"If I don't say this now, I will surely break
As I'm leaving the one I want to take..." He heard Louis quietly singing the lyrics, so he continued.

"Forgive the urgency, but hurry up and wait
My heart has started to separate...
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you.."

Louis had started singing louder now. As they hummed the tune, a wave of happiness fled over them.

"There now, steady love, so few come and don't go
Will you won't you, be the one I always know?
When I'm losing my control, the city spins around
You're the only one who knows, you slow it down
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you
And I'll look after you.."

The pair's eyes began to close, their singing lowering down.

"If ever there was a doubt
My love he leans into me
This most assuredly counts
He says most assuredly..."

They both had changed the "She" into a "He". This made them both smile, a smile full of fond and happiness, extreme happiness.

"Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you
After you
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, o..h..."

Louis and Harry had fallen asleep at the last 'Oh'. Soft breathing and dark screens came from the phones as the pair laid in their beds and hugged their pillow, wishing it was the other instead.