Louis & Harry : Airport

Filling you up on what happened when they met in person for the first time, thanks for waiting ;)

Harry hopped out of the car, no one knowing he was at the airport. He stood patiently near the entrance where the people came through. Few people noticed him as both him and Louis planned to see each other in a low class exit. Louis hated when they exited and there was poor maintenance and dirty halls and carpets.

Few people used the low class exit, it wasn't cheaper at all so it's not like it was made for "poor people" ugh, that phrase makes me wanna puke. Harry sat on the squeaky chair as he saw a familiar face walking down the brown dirty carpet with his suitcase. Harry smiled and pulled his sunglasses off, placing them on his pants.

Louis also smiled, pulling his hoodie down and leaving his suitcase standing there while he ran towards Harry. "Hazza!" He shouted in excitement, smiling wide and giggling. "Louisss!" Harry shouted back, they ran into an embrace, no hesitation at all. "I'm so fucking happy to be here, in your arms, in this moment." Louis said as they swayed side to side in the tight hug. "Even in this run down place?" Harry teased, Louis laughed and took in all of Harry.

His lovely curls were just so soft as they brushed against his face, and his body was so warm and comfortable to be held against. "You smell so nice Lou, like... vanilla or something." Louis laughed and sniffed Harry, "And you smell like a bakery. Sweet." They finally pulled away to finally look at each other.

Harry's breathing stopped as he saw face to face Louis' beauty. His light freckles scattered like stars on his cheeks, and his blue eyes shinier and bluer than ever. Louis- Louis just couldn't live in general. He loved everything about Harry. His green emerald eyes, his plump pink lips, his adorable dimples, everything.

Louis then remembered his promise with Harry, so he took Harry's face in his tiny hands and pulled him down, tip toeing just the slightest. He placed a long, passionate kiss on Harry's cheek. He pulled back, but decided to just keep on going, pressing his lips on Harry's cheek over and over until they were both blushing and laughing like maniacs.

"Dear lord Lou, you made that worth the wait." Harry said, pecking Louis' cheek too. "Wanna go home now?" Louis smiled and nodded, running back and grabbing his suitcase. "Let's go Haz! I'm very excited, especially after all the wait!" Harry took Louis' bag and nodded, "Aw yeah, definitely! I'm excited too! This is gonna be so fun!"

They exited the airport and walked towards Harry's car, Louis telling Harry about his little adventures and encounters on his way here. Paparazzi had already arrived and began taking pictures of the two as they walked towards the car, but the pair had already grown used to it so they ignored it and continued.

"Hello Louis, it's a pleasure to meet you." said Harry's bodyguard. Louis smiled and nodded, "Same to you mate." He said nicely. They hopped into the car and continued talking, laughing with each other and just enjoying each other's company in general.

"I need to go to the bank for a little bit, is that okay Lou?" Harry asked softly, making Louis' heart melt. "Obviously Haz." He teased. Harry laughed, pride filling Louis.

Once they arrived at the bank, Louis got out of the vehicle with Harry and waited patiently next to him, checking his emails and messages. They ignored the flashes and snaps again, Louis glancing at them and moving in front of the machine, blocking their view of Harry's information.

Harry smiled at Louis, "Thanks Lou." Louis smiled back, "No problem Haz." Louis stood there with his phone on the machine, purposely letting Harry see what he was doing. He wanted him to know what he was doing so he wouldn't feel like Louis was getting bored and texting others. Also because he would die if he didn't know what Harry was doing on his phone right next to him. "I'm done Lou, let's go." Louis closed his phone and walked happily towards the car.