HL • Article 1 • HL

CARNIVAL FUN

HARRY STYLES SEEN WITH FAMOUS MODEL LOUIS TOMLINSON AT THE FAIR. POSSIBLE DATE?!

Harry Styles was seen out yesterday night with former model Louis Tomlinson. Ever since fans "hooked" them up, they have been hanging out, Louis supposedly even moving in!

Pictures below were taken by fans/paparazzi while they were leaving.

Supposedly, they went there as a date, being seen holding hands and being very touchy with each other

One fan states, "They seemed to be very close, even arguing like a married couple at one point." She continues to say that they were arguing about if the washer was left on or off. Harry supposedly saying, "Lou the clothes are gonna get all dirty if they just sit in the water!" Louis responding, "So?! We'll just wash it again, that's why it's called washer right?"

This part may differ depending on which story you believe, but some fans state seeing them kiss after, and some state seeing them simply whisper into the others ear.

Angeline, a fan of Louis', says they, "dismissed the washer and resumed having fun." Harry pointing at a ride and holding Louis' hand, walking him over to a roller coaster. "I lost em' after that, but y'know I wasn't gonna stalk them. I was there with my boyfriend so I enjoyed myself." says Angeline. "I saw them when we were leaving though, I'm pretty sure they rejected pictures the whole time there because I saw a girl ask and Louis explain the situation."

Another fan that saw them was Clara, she states, "They seemed really happy, like they enjoyed each other's company a lot. I saw them leave, like waiting in line to leave and that's when I recognized them from the magazine. So I took the picture and posted it on my story. Yeah, they seem really comfortable with each other which makes sense I mean, they're literally living together."

What are your thoughts?
_____________________________

👤 WHAT I DIDNT KNOW THEY WERE ON A DATE
👤 It says "possible date" not actually. Learn to read.

👤 OMG LARRY IS REAL

👤 the fact that they're probably arguing about the washer right now is making me feel 🥺

👤 wait doesn't louis have a girlfriend??????
👤 Eleanor :)

👤 Hamille
👤 gurl i- why are u here