NL•!DM's¡•NL

niallhoran LIAM PAYNE.

liampayne NIALL HORAN.

niallhoran Hell yeah you answered so quick!

liampayne Of course I would! Anyway, how are you?

niallhoran I'm good mate, you?

liampayne I'm Fabulous!

niallhoran Let's cut this greeting crap. We both know why we're here yes?

liampayne If you're talking about the lovebirds then yes >:)

niallhoran PERFECTO! So what's the plan?

liampayne Not sure, other than having them FaceTime and then meet each other in person, I don't have a clue.

niallhoran I think we have them FaceTime first, that'd be a step, but Harry has hard time trusting people with his number so I would have to FaceTime him with Louis in the background somehow.

liampayne I'm looking at your tour dates, what about the 27th this month? You'll be in France and Louis' going there for shoots. Is that good?

niallhoran ABSOLUTELY. Harry's gonna be preforming on Late Late so that's perfect! We'll post pics of us being together and he'll get all jealous!

liampayne Ooo! That sounds like a plan

niallhoran We'll meet up at the Cafe and act like it's a coincidence and all, he won't suspect a thaaaang.

liampayne Hahaha which one though?

niallhoran The one across from that one bagel shop and ice cream shop and thrift shop and cd shop... damn they have a lot of shops.

liampayne Hahaha! Okay I think I know which one you're talking about, we'll be there at... 5 something

niallhoran Perfect!

liampayne I'll see you then