M•! Article !•M

Harry Styles And Louis Tomlinson Secret Relationship?
Published March 14th

     As of the 28th of February, fans of both Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles have noticed strange behavior from the both of them. It began when a conversation between fans in the comment section of one of Harry's posts talked about model Louis Tomlinson .
It then followed with the fans @'ing the model in Harry's comment section. One specific fan by the name freddieismyqueen commented, " harry, do whatever makes you feel comfortable :> but maybe you should check out @louist91 ! he's a really caring person who's outgoing and a sassy comedian at that! maybe talk to him if you want :) thank you <3 " to which Harry responded with " Thank you, i'll check him out :) H "

Soon after, Louis replied to the same user after they dropped a similar comment in their comment section as well. Afterwards, the model liked on of the superstar's post, commenting "Oops!" after. After this, the two went IA, proceeding to post pictures around the same straight after.

The captions read, "I'm 5"8' you fools >:c" and "I'm a tall baby boy ;)" Fans connected these two captions as they correlated with height. After this, they proceeded to like each other's posts, connected captions still following.

The pair also liked very questionable comments. One saying "WOAH. Harry is he the one? ;;);););););););) i can see why you liked, i likey too." by lovelypine which was liked by Harry Styles. Another said, "don't go labeling Harry because of some dumb likes. he's not gay, he's not bi, he's not straight, he just has the Tomlinson Flu. it happens to everyone and it has no cure so he's stuck with being a Loyal Louie for the rest of his life :)" by haz.lou91 liked by Louis Tomlinson. The two haven't unliked these comments and we have no reason to believe they will.

The pair have yet to address any issues, nor their management.

     What are your thoughts on this? Do you think there's a secret relationship happening?

More like this...

Who Is Louis Tomlinson?

Who Is Eleanor Calder?

Who Is Harry Styles?

Was There A Possible Ex Behind The New Singles From Harry Styles?

Louis Tomlinson Drops Single On National Coming Out Day

Eleanor Calder Seen Out Partying

Harry Styles Hanging Out With James Corden Today

Louis Tomlinson Backlash At Gay Rumors

Harry Styles New Style?