Louis & Harry : Party

"Hazza, when do I know when it's finished?" Louis asked as he carefully made the batter. "Don't worry about it right now, let's focus on the ingredients and measurements first." Harry said, leaning back and placing a soft kiss on Louis' cheek. Louis blushing and smiling.

"Can we add the chocolate chips into it too?" Harry nodded, Louis cheering behind him. "But only half the bag Lou, not al-"

"Oh..." Louis said as he held a half empty bag. Harry whined out Louis' name as he continued pouring the chocolates. He walked over to Louis, trying to take the bag before Louis took the whole bowl and turned. "I feel like taking a walk Haz." He said, walking around the house and shaking the bag. "Louisss! That's too much!"

"Ooo, this maraca is nice!" He giggled as Harry chased him around. "Louis William Tomlinson!" Harry threatened. "Harry Edward Styles!" Louis mocked, giggling again. Once Louis had finished the bag, he threw it on the floor and ran into the kitchen. "Hm, this batter has an odd amount of chocolate chips. I guess Harry has a huge sweet tooth."

Harry smacked Louis' bum in annoyance, Louis laughing after. "You love me Harry." Harry smiled, looking down at the bowl of eggs he had to try and hide it. "Always." Louis hopped on the counter right next Harry and tapped on his shoulder. Harry glanced at Louis and hummed, cracking an egg open. "Only two more days."

Harry gasped and squealed, "Only two more days Lou! We HAVE to post about it!" He said excitedly. Louis nodded and brushed a short stray curl from Harry's face away. He couldn't help but just admire Harry, his beautiful green eyes, his naturally curled eyelashes, his full lips, his pretty little dimples, everything about him was just breathtaking. "You're gorgeous Haz."

Harry blushed and looked down, "Thank you. You're way more beautiful though." He said, hopping onto the counter next to him. They stared at each other in pure fond and love, it was clear to see the two were in love, crystal clear.

The slight urge to place his lips on Louis' grew larger as both their eyes flickered between their lips and back to them. "You're teasing me." Harry mumbled, Louis slowly smiling. "What do you mean?" He grinned. "You know what I mean." Harry laughed, smacking Louis' knee.

"Nope, no clue." He said softly. Harry gave Louis that look and looked at the ceiling with a smile, "You know I want to, but then when we're about to, you tell me to wait and that I'll get it soon." He tilted his head knowingly at Louis. "Still got no clue-"

"Louis!" He whined, Louis laughing straight after. "Sorry Hazza, but I just want it to be special. Super special." Harry playfully rolled his eyes again, "I can't imagine when you propose. You'd have probably made up your mind two months before but wanted it to be special." Harry laughed, he looked at Louis and saw he was wide eyed. That's when he realized what he had said.

"O-Oh! I mean- no, like- not that- well-... s-sorry." He mumbled before looking down. Louis pulled his face back up and smiled, "Yes I may propose late, and our wedding may also be a little late, but it's all because I want it to be perfect for us. For you."

Harry could cry at the words, he would! But instead he happily smiled with tinted cheeks and watery eyes and pulled Louis into a tight hug. "I love you so much Louis." Louis smiled wide, watery eyes as well. "I love you more Harry."

They pulled back and wiped their tears, chuckling after. "Switch phones?"

"Switch phones."

After a long time together, they trusted each other to use each other's phones if they were bored. "Wait the pancakes." Louis looked and shrugged, "They can wait." He typed in Harry's password and went to his instagram.