LH • ! Call ¡ • LH

The way this was written was based of Confessions of a Gay Disney Prince !! Please go read it if you haven't already :)

Loubear 💘
Is calling ...

Accept                            Decline

Louis: Hazza ? (Confused raspy, sleepy voice.)

Harry: Goodmorning lovely Louis !

Louis: Morning love (softly chuckles) Where are you ?

Harry: Outside watering the plants, why ? Do you need something ? I'll be there in a second hold on.

Louis: Hey hey, calm down Haz, I was just wondering. I've got a slight headache though, did something happen last night at the... wait what happened at the party?

Harry: These girls added beer to your tea, I don't know how you didn't taste it Lou. I don't really know what they were gonna do but I know it wouldn't have been good.

Louis: Fuck sakes- Please tell me I didn't do anything embarrassing.

Harry: No don't worry, you texted me all drunk saying you wanted to go home, you can read them, they're quite funny. Apparently they were all over you and you got uncomfortable and told them to fuck off.

Louis: Hell yeah ! And then ?

Harry: You walked off into some random room and I had to look for you. Luckily though, I told you to look around out the room and there was a bathroom across from you. You went to throw up so I just asked where the bathroom was.

Louis: You're fucking genius Haz. (kisses microphone)

Harry: (giggles) I'm going up there in a sec, take the Tylenol on the bedside for your headache. There's also water there too.

Louis: Your side ?

Harry: Mhm.

Louis: Thanks, did I do anything after you found me though ?

Harry: (laughs and tries to stop) You were cleaning your mouth and the door was unlocked so I just walked in, you hugged me all happy and then started- (bursts into sudden laugh.)

Louis: Hazza ! Finish the story ! (panicking)

Harry: Right right, I said in the texts I'd cuddle you if I found you so you were all, "Let's go home nooow. Can we cuddle now? Cuddle me! You promised."

Louis: (sigh of relief) Did you keep your promise ?

Harry: Obviously

Louis: Good. And then ?

Harry: So I was about to leave with you but then you stopped me and told me you had an important text to send.

Louis: What ?

Harry: (cackling) Yeah, and I looked and it was me. You'll have to read them yourself it's too funny. And then after, you were like, "Okay let's go home." So I took you and put you in the car, and you fell asleep like instantly.

Louis: And I stayed asleep right ? Right ?

Harry: Hehe, nope. (pops the 'p' out)

Louis: (sighs)

Harry: I carried you to our bed right ? And you woke up as soon as I put you down. You ran to the bathroom and puked but I helped you through it so you weren't freaking out a lot.

Louis: Awhhh, my precious Hazza. So sweet.

Harry: (smiles wide with tinted cheeks) Thank you, b-but then you said you had a really bad headache so I went to get you a Tylenol and some water, s'why it was there already.

Louis: Oh you're getting a treat for this my Haz.

Harry: A-And then, uh, you pulled me into bed and we cuddled to sleep.

Louis: Oh no, did I pull you while you still had your clothes on ?

Harry: No haha, I was only in my pj shorts so I was comfortable.

Louis: Good, did I say anything weird though ?

Harry: Not that I can remember, just shouting lots. Y'know you act like a little kitten when you're all tired ? I realized that last night.

Louis: When I'm drunk ? Oh no, I get way too loud and excited when I'm drunk. Just not with people I don't know.

Harry: I learned that the hard way haha.

Louis: Oh shut it, but I'm not a kitten ! I'm a tiger. (through his teeth to sound intimidating)

Harry: (awes and giggles) Right Lou, right. Like you act like a kitten when we're cuddling, both sober and drunk. When you're big spoon, you hold me so closely and you like nestle into my hair and stuff. You always make sure I'm comfortable and warm, and you always start randomly scratching my back softly, it's so cute.

Louis: (blushing and smiles fondly at how soft Harry sounds) And when I'm little spoon darling ?

Harry: When you're little spoon, you always want to me to be as close as possible to you, and you love when I wrap my arms tightly around you. You also rub your head on me out of nowhere, and when you get tired of your phone and decide to just snuggle up and nuzzle into my neck, it's so adorable. Like a lil kitten.

Louis: You're making me all flustered Hazzy ! But don't even get me started on you darling, you warm little cuddle-bug.

Harry: (giggles and walks up stairs) I'm near the door now, cuddles ?

Louis: Please ! Hurry little Harry, I'm waaaaiting.

Harry: Haha, right right.

Louis: M'gonna hang up now, needa put a movie for us to watch.

Harry: Yay ! Oh ! Disney+ ! I wanna watch Black Panther. Thank you, here I come !

Call Ended...