Louis & Harry : Restaurant

March 18th, 2020  9:17AM

"Uhm, Harry..." Louis said nervously, Harry having come back from the bathroom. "Yeah?" Louis began walking towards him, biting his bottom lip as he hugged Harry. "Willyougoonadatwithme?" Louis said rather quickly. Harry stood there and tried to slowly piece what he said, "Will... you... Oh! Oh Louu! Of course I wanna go on a date with you!" Harry said happily, hugging Louis tightly in his arms.

"Oh phewww! I'm so fucking relieved." Louis said, pulling back and kissing Harry's cheek. Harry giggled and bent down for another. "One more please!" Louis chuckled and kissed his cheek again. "My day has been made." Louis grinned and thought; if a kiss on the cheek makes him happy, then what else would once we start dating.... possibly? Hopefully...

"Can we go to the local restaurant and get something to eat? Paparazzi isn't allowed near or at the store, so we'll be okay!" Louis smiled at Harry and grabbed his waist. "Of course, we can go wherever you want love." He took Harry's hand and placed it on his shoulder, the other on his waist. "Let's dance?" Harry smiled wide, wider than he's ever had.

"What music?" Louis shrugged as they began swaying to nothing but the sound of their voices, sounding like music to the other. "Doesn't matter Haz." Harry thought for a second before remembering something, "Alexa... play I'll Look After You by The Fray."

[just pretend it's the soft version, aka louis' cover but with their actual voices not louis' cause story purposes ;-; ]

Louis was surprised for a second, but as the music started playing, he felt his stomach flutter as the memories fled back as if it happened just yesterday. "Remember Lou?" Louis chuckled as the blush began forming, "Obviously, 'was an unforgettable night." Harry began humming to the soft tune, Louis doing the same a second later.

"If I don't say this now, I will surely break."
Louis and Harry sang together, swaying back and forth and staring in pure admiration and love at each other. "Be my baby..." Louis sang to Harry, his cheeks burning. "You're the only one who knows, you slow it down..." Harry felt like crying at this, being serenaded by his little Lou just felt so amazing.

Louis pulled Harry in, embracing each other as they danced to the music. They both had their faces in each other's neck, enjoying each other so much. "If ever there was a doubt, my love he leans into me, this most assuredly counts,
he says most assuredly.", they sang together. They pulled back and giggled as if they were little kids. They were both smitten.

"I love you Hazza." Louis said, still dancing over the music. "I love you more Lou." he responded with soft smile. They both stared at each other's lips, wanting it so badly, just a small peck would probably make Harry the happiest man in the world. Louis though, he held back, he wanted their first kiss to be special, unforgettable, just like that night when they sang together, and like today, right now.

Louis wanted to kiss him so badly, so so so badly. He didn't know how he was holding himself back. He instead, bit back the urge and hugged Harry, pecking his cheek instead as a substitute. Harry disappointingly kissed Louis' cheek back, but he was happy with what he got.

"I know you wanted a kiss darling, but I want it to be special. Just wait a little bit, okay love? Can you wait for a little while?" Harry nodded eagerly, knowing it'd be worth it in the end. "It's gonna be worth it, I already know." Louis laughed and nodded, "Of course it will, my lips don't lie." he said, shaking his hips while Harry was still holding it.

The song had ended, but Harry's laugh was still like music to Louis' ears. "I'm so happy I met you Louis, so so happy." Harry whispered as he held him again. "I am too Hazza.." Harry pulled Louis up, making him yelp in surprise. He sat down as Louis straddled him. He felt a bit... aroused, as Louis' big bum sat right on top of his friend down there. He still felt cuddly nonetheless.