10: Choi Minho

Magsimula sa umpisa

We went out of the shop after paying the bill. "So what's your name?" He asked. "Jung Haneul" I said.I forgot to ask his name that day. So I made sure that I'll ask him today. "And yours?" I asked. "I'm Minho. Choi minho" he said. I didn't say anything but I just laughed. The way he told was like, I'm Bond. James Bond. He understood why I was laughing and he too joined me. "Sorry. I'm not good at speaking with people whom I've just met" he said in between his laughs.

"So,where do you study?" He asked. ( A/N : the café where Haneul met minho is outside the school campus so they didn't see other inside the school) .

" SM high school.. you?" I asked.

"Well.. I just moved here from Incheon. So I don't know which school I should get admitted into.. maybe I'll join in SM too?" He said and smiled again.

"It's almost a month since the school started and you still haven't enrolled in any of the school?" I asked unbelievably. "Ah.. no.. I just moved to Seoul 2 days back so I haven't enrolled yet. I heard that SM is quite reputed high school. So I'm planning to get admitted there. It's good that I've met some one from there. So how's the school?" He asked me curiously.

And there goes my speech. " Well, what you've said is right. It's a reputed and prestigious institution. But I'm sorry to tell this the school sucks.. sucks to the core. It's filled with jerks of all kinds. The teachers are too strict. Even the school café is quite far from the classes. And please don't get me started with the classmates... In short it's a useless institution" I said and gave a stop to my narration. He saw me with his jaw opened.

"So.. are you trying to tell me that this school is not good?" He asked and scratched his head.

"No..It's bad" I said. "That's what I told.."not good"" he said. "Look Minho, "not good" is far different from "bad"" I said and corrected him. "Hmm.. Okay..Whatever! I'll try to convince my father" he said.

We chatted for awhile. I, ofcourse took a snap with him. I found him quite funny and interesting. We then bid our farewells and I reached my apartment. I hopped in the elevator and pressed the 2nd floor button. The melody was good and I just had a good moment in the entire one month.

The elevator door opened and I stepped out. I somehow managed to lift the grocery bag because it was too heavy. Back in the market, Minho offered to lift my bag cause his bag was weightless as he bought only 3 or 4 items only I think . At first I declined but later he ended up lifting my bag too.

And here, I somehow managed to lift the bag and halted in front of my flat. I searched for the key in my pocket and opened the door. I still remember the condition of my house. So I placed the grocery bag in a corner and started cleaning the place. I took all the broken pieces and gathered them together. Great!! My new ipod isn't working and I have no means for watching the TV since I've broke the remote. I just realized how stupid I was. It's all because of him.

While cleaning, i accidentally placed my hand on a broken glass. "Taemin! You idiot! I'm being annoyed by your presence at school and now I'm annoyed even in your absence in my home" I blamed him for the mistake and went to wash my hand. My god! The wound was deep and I think a small glass piece went inside the skin of my little finger. It was very painful. I yelped in pain. Just then the door bell rang.

"Wait a minute!! " I screamed but the bell kept on ringing again and again. It really was annoying. I thought of bashing the person whoever it was. I quickly wrapped my finger in a dry cloth and approached the door.

I cared least to check the camera. I opened the door,"Yah! Won't you ev-" I saw the person and fell backwards trembling. He caught me by my waist and prevented me from falling down.