proℓogυe

Max Caldwell 

Max Caldwell 

Waking up with my body wrapped in strong, muscular arms, and a heavy, husky breath on my neck wasn't exactly how I planned to spend my morning.

But it's not like I'm complaining or anything.

I took in the sight of the blonde laying next to me and couldn't help but smile. His eyes were still closed and small, soft snores escaped his lips. He couldn't have looked any more cute in this peaceful state. Not the-love-of-my-life-Jamie-Myers cute, but cute nonetheless.

So many thoughts ran through my mind of what to do next. I wanted to run downstairs and cook him breakfast before he woke up, but I did not want him to think I ditched him in the middle of the night if he woke up before I returned - which was stupid of me to think because this was my house. If anything, he should be the one bursting out the door faster than you could say blow job, not me.

He wouldn't do that, though. Not after what we did last night.

Finally letting my thoughts lay to rest, I decided to stay put until he woke up. Then we would be able to go from there and plan the next step in our relationship. For the moment, I was perfectly fine with watching the blond boy sleep quietly and imagining how jealous everyone at school would be.

Before this whole sex altercation happened, I had no idea that Wyatt Bell was gay. He's a football player, and I don't really understand football, so I don't know what position he plays. But whatever, he's a football player. That's all that matters.

Now I've only had one other experience with a football player and he took my precious Jamie away from me, so I wasn't really open to the idea of actually liking one. Until Wyatt and I got paired up as science partners.

As handsome as he is, Wyatt is really really dumb. Dumb enough to be a senior and still taking sophomore science. He only cared about football, which seemed to be a common trend among those football jocks (cough, cough, Scar, cough). So I took the liberty of deciding to do the whole science project instead of letting him ruin it, like I knew he would.

I was totally fine with this. I was used to doing things on my own because that way, I could make it as perfect as I wanted it to be. Wyatt was totally fine with this too, because he had no idea what to do.

So I was utterly surprised when I saw him on my front porch steps late last night. Where did he find my address? I have no idea. What was he doing at my house? I got nothing. Why did his pants tighten around his crotch? The Lord may never know.

All I knew was that Wyatt Bell was really really hot, and I really really wanted him.

And it was like the heavens answered my prayers and he kissed me, like the real kind of kiss. Not those shy, timid kisses. No, it was real man kiss. Possessive and needy and all that good stuff. If I had to rank it, it would probably land a solid #11. My top ten is only reserved for Jamie's kisses, so there was nothing he could have done to top him.