"You're such a guy." I giggled, putting down the lace bra and picking up the matching pair of lace panties.

"A guy that wants you to put that on right now." He told me, pushing a piece of hair over my shoulder and lightly kissing my neck. I felt his hands snake around my body, pulling me into him while he gently squeezed my butt.

I pulled away and grabbed the set, walking right into the bathroom to change. I didn't own anything this sexy, so putting it on with all the extra straps and lace was a challenge. For the first time in years, I didn't cringe when I looked in the mirror. Between the alcohol and how well this lingerie fit my body, I was actually feeling good about this.

I walked out of the bathroom slowly, trying to be sexy but failing epically when I started laughing. Luke just laughed with me as he met me in the middle of the room. I let his hands roam all over my body, my breath hitching when he smacked my butt. He pulled away from me and slid his jacket off, returning right after and bringing his lips roughly onto mine.

I ran my hands through the hair at the nape of his neck, kissing back with everything I had. I was ready to go all the way with him tonight, and the thought of it made my heart start racing. He grabbed the back of my thighs and lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around him. He backed up to the bed, sitting carefully so I was straddling him.

"I love you so much, Isabel." He mumbled, bringing his lips down my jaw. As if my heart wasn't beating out of my chest as is.

"I love you, too." I pulled his head back up to, reattaching our lips. We only separated for a moment so he could pull his shirt off, but I went to attack his neck with sloppy kisses right after. His hands were touching every inch me, with one coming to rest on my cheek.

He supported my back with his other hand while he flipped us around and laid me down on the bed. He reached behind us and switched the overhead lights off, leaving only the lamp in the corner to give off a warm ambiance. While he was distracted, I started leaving wet kisses all over his collarbones as I tugged on his hair.

He let out a quiet growl while he quickly lowered his mouth back to my neck. I brought my hands to his back and gently clawed at his skin, earning a few nibbles on my neck in return. He moved down to right above the lace, placing kisses right above my breasts. I leaned my head back when he started sucking on the skin, returning my hands to his hair in response.

Luke kissed all the way down to my panties, sliding them off slowly once he got there. He made sure to tease me by peppering small kisses all over my thighs and stomach, before kissing right next to my slit. I bucked my hips lightly, not wanting to be teased any more than that. I heard him chuckle, and the feeling of his breath fanning over me made goosebumps appear on my arms.

Instead of diving right in, he started rubbing his thumb over me. I groaned quietly, growing extremely impatient and wanting his mouth on me already. I propped myself up on my elbows and saw him smirking at me from where he laid between my legs. I watched him lower his mouth, flicking his tongue gently over my clit.

I couldn't do anything other than fall back onto the bed, tugging at his hair while he ate me out. He didn't use his fingers this time, which made the whole thing feel a lot more passionate and a lot less hungry. I was over all this foreplay, even if he was making me shake by how perfectly he sucked on me. I just wanted to finally lose my virginity to him, finally make this more serious.

"Fuck, baby." I moaned, letting him flick his tongue side to side while I lost it. He chuckled into me, only making it harder to keep myself together. He went for a little while longer, but tugging on his hair made him hum against me. I couldn't hold back the string of profanities that left my lips as he finished me off.