FINAL CHAPTER

September, 23 year 2080

on the residence of the Kim's there is two cute little kids that is sneakily went on the storage room to continue reading the book that is owned by the Kim's oldest ancestor .

it is quiet late already, and the sun is starting to set down , yet the two best friends is still engrossed on what they are reading , both are laying down on the dusty floor , there hands are propped on there chins.

the big plastic of chips and emptied soda bottle is scattered near them messily, the place they are in is an old storage room , most of the things here are from the eldest grandma of the cute little girl.

that is now starting to sob as she feel sad on what happened on the protagonist, her heart is aching as if she's the girl who suffered in the story .

as for the other kid that is keeping herself to tear up , notice her best friend's eyes are now turning red , abruptly close the book , it is already finish though since its already the last page ..

putting the book aside , the tall kid sit down and gently pull the other smaller kid on her lap to give her a hug , in terms of the situation that the small bean is feeling emotional , the taller one is always soothing her by simply hugging her so she can calm down ..

"shhh its just a story , no need to cry" the kid that has a short jet black hair move her hands on her best friend's soft brunette hair and massage her scalp , calmly said ..

this is the first time that both of them feel emotional on a story, seems like it is true and happened on them in real life , but since the two is still young and just at the age of ten years old it is impossible to happen .

"i feel bad on Jennie unnie!" the small bean said looking now on her best friend's doe eyes "she did not deserve it! , Dr. Seulgi , Irene unnie and Tzuyu unnie are bad person , i hate them!" she groan in frustration ,pouting her lips at the end then, rested her arms on the other kid's shoulder ..

"but i hate Lisa unnie the most , it all happens because of her from the start, she's selfish" the taller one retorted back but her tone is not angry , it seems like she's disappointed .

"Lisa unnie? ani for me it starts on Tzuyu unnie since she's the one who planned to kidnap Jennie unnie! so she's the selfish one" the crying baby defended ,crossing her arms ..

"eh? your just like Jennie unnie , your still defending Lisa unnie even though its obvious that its her fault" the taller one flick her best friend's forehead but when she heard her starts to whimper in pain , she's quick to kiss her forehead to sooth the pain ..

after that they stare at each other then bursted out laughing ..

the bond between them is so strong , that's why they are bestfriend the moment they see each other ,once the Manoban's became there neighbor , they instantly clicked and feel something special on each other ..like they already know each other to the point that the two are always together almost everyday .

"the ending is so sad" the small bean sniff , she's really affected on what happened at the end , and cant accept it's the ending, same on her best friend that is just staring at her eye cat like eyes ..

she find them pretty , so whenever they are talking her eyes is only focused on the smaller cat eyes as she find it really familiar . but then her admiring the small one interrupted when she feel her tiny hands cupping her small face ..

"Lili?" she called her name asking for attention in wich she quickly gave and pull the older small kitten more closer ..

"can you promise me that you will never leave me? don't do what lisa unnie did?" the small bean seriously ask , her voice is surprisingly cracking .making the taller look at her worriedly and grab her hands to put it on her chest .

"i wont nini" she answered the building tears that is forming earlier finally flow down dripping on her rosy cheeks "i will not leave nini because Lili love Nini and Lili will feel sad without Nini" she added her heart beating fast then her tears are now continuously flowing out like river ..

same on Nini that is now starting to take heavy breath on what she is feeling looks like she's been wanting to hear that from her best friend and now that she finally heard it , she feels contented and satisfied .

"Nini love Lili also , so don't you dare look for another best friend i might get crazy" she jokingly said earning a nod from Lili that is looking at her lovingly and embrace her protectively.

"i will never hurt you, like what Lisa unnie did" The taller kid said sincerely guiding the head of her friend on her chest "i love you my nini" the last drop of her tears drip on her chin ..

"i love you too my Lili"

at the time that the moon is starting to set up , the two little kids are busy hugging each other looks like they are very comfortable on each other's arms and did not notice that they finally fall asleep ..

after reading the roller coaster novel that Nini's grandma Chu wrote before , the two kids are both smiling on there sleep as if this is the best moment of there life ..

on there side the book entitled ASYLUM is starting to fade and turning into dust finally the book already used on its right purpose ..

and that is for the future Lisa and Jennie read it when they reincarnated ..

to continue the things that they did not have the chance to do before.

to love each other forever .

THE END

----------

eyy thanks guys for still reading even though it gets me months to finish this keke..

and about the ending, i know its not that good huhu, its just angst is not really my thing ≥﹏≤

but still thank you guys! i love you all 💕