CHAPTER 15

while lisa and jennie are having a romantic moment in the middle of crowd..

they did not know that someone is watching them..

"do you think im dumb lisa? that i did not know you are cheating? " the woman said inside of her car..

glaring at the two who looks like a couple she is witnessing ..

"lisa is mine only .. no one can have her even you JENNIE KIM..  if i have to kill you i will " she smirk..

LISA POV...

after our kiss.. i softly let go with one last peck before i hug her so tight ..

wich she reciprocate back..
hugging me more tighter..

i sigh in contentment ..

"so lets go now? its already pretty late..  and im afraid that your sadistic unnie will beat me to death if we did not came back to the hospital before 5:00 pm ?.." i said to jennie letting go from our hug and removing some strand of hair in her face...

"but still so early and unnie will not beat you i promise "
she pouted and i squish her cheeks ..

"but you still have to drink your meds.."

"why do all of ypu wants me to drink that bitter and awfull medicine" she frown..

"hey little girl you need too so that you can still recover and think right..  when im not around ..

not all the time i am at your side " i said whispering the last part..  because i just state the thruth..

who knows?maybe  tomorrow comes the time that i need to go and left her behind..

inhaling a lot of air.. i sigh .. "please? "

"okay for you my love lisa " she pinch my nose and started to walk in the exit ..

"Jennie when the time comes that i will leave you again.. please forgive me.. " i whispered before i chase her at the back..

ROSÉ POV

"Yahhoooooooooooooooo!!!!" i scream in delight here in the hospital..  earning a smack on the back of my head..

"awwwwwttssss..  babe it hurts " i pouted..

"shut up we are here in the asylum for god sake and you are so noisy.. if the crazy people here you and attack you i will nat honna help you aishhhh..." my chu said in annoyance and i just grinned at her..  well serious chu is like a goddess .. hehe

"can you remove that idiotic smile on your face you look like an old maniac ..

you know what im at the verge of registering you here as a patient like really you ate crazy ".. she chuckle

"CRAZY IN LOVE WITH YOUUUUU " i said and we ended up giggling silently..

anyways thank you to secretary Nam because of her speed to buy and contract a house and lot for my chuuu..

i know it sounds desperate what i did earlier.. but duh?

who would not be desperate and pathetic just to make a KIM JISOO yes to you in a marriage proposal?