CHAPTER 25

LISA’S POV

breathing heavily , i grunt as i feel my wound starts to pound and throb in pain , the blood on it starting to drip on my arms , down on my hands ..

my bangs sticking on my forehead as i feel my whole body start to sweat and my vision turning blurry, my legs are wobbling as i tried to walk away from them and find a place to hide for the mean time.

my head is still in daze i still don’t know what the hell is going on?

i still don’t have any idea on what is happening , all i just know is Tzuyu ,she is plotting something behind my back , but that’s the only thing i know ..

i already have my chance earlier but then the guards..

“fuck them” i hiss in anger , they are the reason why , i am still cluesless as fuck if they just did not meddle and let me in .. i should already know the truth ..

and also the fact that i heard Jennie’s scream earlier ..

i cant get wrong , that voice is clearly belong to her ..

“i already miss you Jen” i mumble under my breath clutching on each tree i will pass by for support ..then when i reach a place where in there is a big tree that i can use to lay my back on it while seating and dark enough to stay for a while ..

“i think the guards will not find me here” i gasped for air , grunting in pain as i feel my wound convulsed more blood out ..

stripping my leather jacket and t shirt ,leaving me on my white sando only , i look at the shot and see the silver bullet inside my open wounds ..

looking at my clothes, i use my teeth to rip my shirt and make a  long two strips after that  lay them on my lap , my breath is hitching but i need to endure the pain ..

leaving me no choice ,i shakingly dig my thumb and index finger on my open wounds and unceremoniously pull out the small silver bullet , making me shout in pain , the veins on my neck and forehead popping out and more blood drip out gushing my arms .

“FUCK!” i cursed getting the strips of shirt i wrap it around my wound and tie it tightly to prevent the blood on oozing more blood ..

my lips are starting to tremble and my head feels like spinning but i need to fight the urge to sleep .. i need to stay fully awake and guard the surroundings

i look above and i can still see the lights of the house from here , but i need to regain more strength and rest for a while .

thinking what happen earlier , im still lucky to survive from that shot ..

shaking my head i just look above to see dark clouds , the fool moon is peeking slightly making me smile ..

lisa! LISA! look at the full moon! its so beautifull right? aigooo it so bright! like your forehead pfff…hahahahahhaa

shaking my head i remember Jennie , whenever its full moon she loves to tease me on it ..

“i already miss you Jen, i hope your doing fine” i mumble sadly ..

of course she will not be fine , its you who she needs to be fine yet you left her for the second time around ..

my mind scolded me making me tear up ..

i was torn between her and Tzuyu back then and also, Tzuyu make me believe that she is in a critical condition ..

if i just know earlier that my fiancé is just faking it ,