CHAPTER 14

Jisoo PoV

what the fuck is the meaning of this..wait?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnajznznmsnnxnsns..
....i cant breath did chaeyoung just asking me to marry her? well i love her nothing change...

but

is it too fast?.. because we just met last week and.. and
now she's asking for marriage

what i am going to say?

even though im already 28 (i make jisoo more older here hehe)

i want to experience how courtship feels again..
even though chaeyoung already did that 3 yrars ago..

but still i want to play hard to get..

i have the rights though ..because i am KIM JISOO

The most beautiful Kim in the world.. hehe let me flex my visual..

jennie is not here.. sksksks

anyways i look on chaeyoung agaim wich is still on her knees..

well what i am gonna fucking say?

that question is already been flowing my mind but still i dont have an answer..

"yieeeeeeeeeee just say yes to the pretty lady miss" someone shouted on our side

"yeah dont make her wait" another man say..

i look on my surroundings and everyone is looking at us witnessing chaeyoung's romantic proposal to me..

and everyone is anticipating on my answer even the waitress and cashier are looking at us..

putting a lot of pressure in me..

Fuck this shit...

"hmm..cha-chae look" i start but take a deep breath when u see chaeyoung looking at me pleadingly..

dont use that look at meeee..

"My Chu i will repeat WILL YOU MARRY ME?" this time she stand up towering me but still holding the ring..

"look jisoo i dont know its so sudden and and i " i stutter looking at her eyes..

"ofcourse you know the answer baby and im sure its a yes" she cockily said while smirking...

making me confused.. what the hell?

she still have the guts to be ignorant and calm.. while im hear wanting the ground to swallow me whole because of this thing that is happening right now

i am shocked of course who wouldn't

your ex leaving you because she choose to be with her best friend than me then now coming back after three fucking years without communication

and still have the guts to be so cocky asking for a marriage..

i think my mind will expload right now...

i close my eyes and massaged my temple.. my head ache so bad..

and i need a freaking chicken to heal this shit..

opening my eyes ..i startled when i piece of paper is now inch away in my eyes..

"you will say yes to me because of this " chaeyoung said handing me a piece of white paper..