CHAPTER 21

In the dark abandoned house in a secluded forest the howling of the wild dogs can be heard outside along with the group of mens to secured the area ..

its already dark the bright sun turn into full moon above it is the only source of light for them to see but they are still waiting for there boss to came ..

on the other hand, inside there is Irene who is busy transferring a clear liquid on the injection , this is not just a clear liquid because this is the weapon her boss will use to kill a crazy woman on  the next room..

without hesitation she put the cap of the injection and securely put it in a box ..
theres no already symphaty and conscience left on the nurse as her mind already poisoned by a certain someone

..a someone that they are all calling there boss

THUMP THUMP THUMP

A footstep can be heard outside , making Irene immedietly composed herself  she already expect the doctor to came since tonight is a special night for everyone that wants Jennie dead .

resting her back on her swivel chair she cross her legs and wait Patiently .

After some seconds the tall petite Doctor blankly stare at her at the door she is holding a gun and the sight of dry bloods on her arms is so amusing to watch ..

"you already kill our bestfriend before" Irene mocked her she heard last night that there boss order the doctor to kill Rose ,

"im afraid she will hunt you in your dreams while holding some chips on her hand" the nurse try to joke but is is no affect on the Doctor ..

"shut up irene" Seulgi clench her jaw

"oh looks like my Doctor is not in the mood maybe she’s feeling guilty that she kill someone that is so important in her life" Irene laugh evily before she stand up ..and walk near her ..

"poor chaeyoung" she chortle

"give me the injection" Seulgi extend her arms and open her palm ..without hesitation Irene put the box in her hands ..

"take care of that because I only make one make sure to give it to boss the moment she came" Irene said calmly ..before she pass by her and go outside ..

But before she can move a leg Seulgi grab her hands firmly startling the nurse ..

"I want you to escape now and go on our safe house wait me there" Seulgi coldly muttered not looking on Irene making the girl knitted her brows together

"what do you mean" ..

"Just do it and I will do all the work here" Seulgi spat angrily "if you don’t obey I will kill you" after she stated that she lift her hands and pointed her gun on her lovers forehead ..

"Seul" Irene gasp loudly in fear at the moment the cold tip of the gun touch her skin

"you cant do that" she mumble under her breath ..but still the doctor can still heard it ..

"ofcourse i can, i easily kill chaeyoung so what’s the difference to you" Seulgi boldly muttered as she lightly bump the gun on her face scaring the nurse ..

"so I suggest, you leave now use my car it is park on the back door" Seulgi push her forward making Irene snort unhappily, she’s so eager to watch Jennie suffered on her last breath but looks like Seulgi already ruin it..

After irene’s back frame already vanished on the doctor’s sight a girl with dirty blonde hair appeared on her back holding a knife..

JISOO’S POV