CHAPTER 18

FLASHBACK 15 years ago~

"when i count from 1 to 5 all of you must hide already!

1

2

3

fourrrrrrr!

five!" little jennie exclaimed and lift her head up to find her friends..

"where are you guys? just hide and i can still found you all " she shouted

causing little lisa to stifle a quite giggle she peek a  on jennies direction and it is already near on chaeyoung's side that is hiding on the tall grass..

"I already see you chaeng! hahhaha" jennie chuckle as she already found chaeyoung that is eating a chips the reason she immediately know where's the chipmunk is because of the munching sound she make..

"aishhh! why you always found me easily jennie unnie!" chaeyoung whined standing up on her place..

"okay where are the others?" jennie ask again and continue on wandering her cat like eyes around.. but immediately her eyes went wide as she see seulgi on the tree above.. who is praying silently to not be found..

"Gotcha! Seulgi bear i already see you!" jennie exitedly said.. jumping on her place..

"you are really good at this" seulgi said expressionless well she's always like that.. the bear kid look on the other three near her and see irene and lisa together hiding on the tall grass hushing each other to be quiet..

causing her to clench her jaw and glare at the two.. she has a crush on irene but irene has a crush on lisa..

noticing seulgi's stare on the grass jennie look on it too and smile widely as she see lisa and irene hiding together there..

"Aha! already see you irene and lisa pfft. hahahha" jennie shout laughing at how easy to find her friends....

"im already hungry lets take a rest first before we play again!" chaeyoung told them sitting on the ground and open her chips wide so she can share it to her friends.....

lisa finally stand up and come closer to chaeng holding Irene's hands as a friend but for irene it is not..

she cant help to blush but eventually stop as seulgi pull her to her side causing Irene to let go of Lisa's hands..

"what's your problem?" she ask annoyed looking at her other friend that just shrugged her shoulder and come near chaeng too to grab some chips..

.................

"Lets play wedding!" chaeng exclaimed happily it is satrurday again and its time to play with her friends.. "im the priest!" she added as she stand up on the rock..

"i want to be a bride can i?" jennie ask pleadingly she really loves this game since this is her dream to get married... she look on lisa who is just standing tall her hands in her pocket ..

"Seulgi is your groo——" irene state because she wants to be partnered with lisa but seulgi interrupt her..

"Lisa your the groom" seul butted in "im the best man, while irene is the maid of honor" she uttered holding Irene's hand smiling a bit..

"But Yah! i want to be partner with li—"

"Okay we will start now in the name of the father the son the holy spirit " chaeng start the fake ceremony and recite some verse from the bibble that is not connected on wedding..