Chapter 9

JISOO POV

i slowly turned the knob of the door.. and enter Jennie's room..

she's now calm because dr. Kang inject her anesthesia ..causing all her body to feel numb..

nurse irene already clean her wounds too.. im so grateful ..

that her wounds is not that deep.. because im sure it will leave marks again..

she's now sleeping soundly, i walk near her and caress her cheeks...

and kiss her forehead...

Jennie is my only family.. that i cant live without her

i will do everything for her just to make her life better..

"Jennie please help yourself to forget lisa " my voice cracked

" im sorry if i cant do anything , im the worst unnie ..i know that

but please dont leave me ok dont ever think of suiciding again.. " i wispher to her ear..

i hold her hand and kiss it so many times..

..

"jisoo unnie can i touch her"

i look at my back and saw lisa.. i thought she already left..

i look at jennie first then to lisa..

"o-ok please dont wake her up if you will just hurt her feelings more , or else you will not leave this Asylum alive " i warned her my voice is cold..

im not joking though..i see her gulp and nod

i let go of Jennie's hand and push her shoulder while glaring at her .. im still mad at her

really mad that i want to cut her bangs..

i close the door letting them to have privacy.. i was about to turn sideways..

when someone grab my shoulder...  scaring the hell out of me so i punch who the person is really hard..

"o-ouch " she groan

its chaeyoung , why the hell she is still here too

"oh shit im sorry, does it hurts, do you want me to call a nurse " i asked

"no no its ok "she said her face is scrunching..

" no your not ok "i grab her hands away that is covering her face ..she is sweating so i wipe her her

sweats away to her forehead i  fan her using my hands..

and blow her lips many times as if it will ease the pain of her lips.. ..

what im even doing.. ??

wahhh im panicking , her lip is now bleeding so i lift the hem of her shirt to wipe the blood of her lips..

and HOLY MOLY her abs is now on this display, i stare at it longer.. it still so yummy to my eyes..

i dont know why i do this shit but i absentmindedly trace her abs using my index finger

its still so firm and and
ahhhhhhhhh

"like what you see chu" i look at her to see her annoying face smirking

"i-i of co-course no-not" what the fuck why are you stuttering ..

" if you say so my chu,  i miss you my chuuuuu" she said and peck my lips causing me to flinch..

i cant move did she just did she because of being shocked i slap her face really hard..

JENNIE POV

i stirred a little bit when i feel that someone is caressing my face.. i slowly open my eyes..to see a familiar face.. at first i cant recognize it because my sight is still blurry..

i close my eyes again and open it.. to see

"lisaaaaa" i happily say when i see lisa infront of me.. did she came back and save me

i knew it she will come back because she still love me, and she will propose to me and we will get married..

i giggled at the thought.. i was about to hug her..

but i wince in pain when the chain prevent me to not move....  i just pouted

"look lisa they chained my arms and legs again.. and it is hurting me " i whined to lisa she is just looking at me sadly..

"did you cry? why are you sad? did some one hurt you huh? who make you sad it is dr.kang or nurse irene? just tell me and i will scold them just like what you are doing to me before..

do you still remember whenever someone is making me sad.. you will scold them and make them sorry..

i can do that too.. i will argue with the———"

i stop talking when she hug me really tight.. i hug her too its been so long when i touch her....

i can feel her shaking.. is she crying? i cant help myself but to cry too..

"why did you leave me earlier huh? did you know that i miss you.. " i said while sobbing

" i know and im so-sorry for everything that i did to you" she said

"huh? what do you mean everything.." i try to pull out on her body but she just tightened her hug.. so i just let her

"did you miss me too?lili?"

"ye—yea—h i miss you very much "..

"Really so you will not gonna live me again right? you promise that you will come back and we will get married... do you think it is the right time for us? " i asked her hopefully..

she let go of me and stare at me with nervousness..

"i lo—look jennie i already have a " she stop on what she is saying.. and look at me getting teary again..

"its just we we ca-cant be back togethe———"

" of course you can be together again and get married again " i look at the door to see chaeyoung and unnie..

"really?yeheyyyy!! " i squealed really loud causing unnie and chaeyoung to laugh....

i look at lisa again and she is just smiling while crying again..

.. why she's always crying?

maybe tears of joy?