CHAPTER 17

JISOO POV

its already a week of no contact to chaeng and jennie still not found..

i grip on the table here in the police station as they said that there is no news about them..

its so hard for me i want to cry every minute of thinking where are they but i cant i need to be strong i fucking need to for my fiance especially to my sister there's no one here left to comfort me im just alone..

if your asking where lisa is

i dont fucking know either i already call her for thousand times but its always out of coverage..

i even go to her house and company to ask her but all of them said they did not know too because she left without saying goodbye..

that monkey! is pissing me off..

this is her fault at the first place fuck her..

"okay sir i will go now just call me if there is a news about them " i politely said turning my back i walk in the exit..

entering my car i drove to go in the asylum i will ask dr.kang if there is a news from her about jennie ofcourse..

about an hour of driving i park my car and exited..

walking slowly in the entrance..

im already tired and for my petite body i can feel that anytime soon i will get fainted because i barely eat i cant eat thinking jennie is missing she is my source of energy and her not on my side make me weak. .

"uhmm where's dr.kang ?" i ask the nurse that pass by..

"uhmm she left about an hour and i dont know where im sorry" she replied and i just nod..

"oh jisoo do you already find jennie? " i turn on my side and i see nurse bae

"no not yet i cant still find her even the police dont have any news drom them " i uttered tirelessly..

"ah is that so?"

"uhhmm..how about you nurse bae do you rather have info. where will jennie might go since you and her close? " i ask irene and she look at me hesitant..

"uh-huh? no-nope i did not know sorry to exuse myself but i have some errands to do see you soon jisoo" she hurriedly grip on her folder then walk away from me..

which i found odd.. its already evening and a lot of patients are already asleep what will she gonna do then?

aisstt.. i have so many things to do and she's adding to my stress..

..............

LISA POV

its already a week now since i did not visit jennie in the asylum

im worried about her but i cant just leave tzuyu she confess to me that she has a cancer stage 3 and i need to take care of her..

we are now here in busan in one of her mansion she refuse to go in the hospital because she said she have to have some time with me with just the two of us..

and ofcourse i need to do that request of her..

she even throw my phone at the garbage can so that there's no one who cant disturb us..

wich mean i cannot talk to rosé or jisoo for some updates.. regards to jennies condition

i will say the truth i miss jennie and i hate myself because i have my fiance here in myside but im thinking other woman..

tzuyu is in the bathroom.. now while im just im cooking here in the kitchen ofcourse ..

kring kringggg~~

the sound of the telephone snaps me while cooking..

"tzuyu there's someone calling ?" i yell but there's no response from her..

" i will answer it? " i yell again but got nothing response ..

walking near at the telephone i answer it..

"boss the blond woman just fainted in so much beating what will i do now? " the person ask making me confuse who is that blond woman..

and who is this talking..

i was about to speak when i hear tzuyu scream at the stair making me drop the call and hurriedly went to tzuyu .
....

CHAEYOUNG POV

"i know your face you freak bastard " i shout on this woman face spitting some blood on her shirt ..

nad she just chuckled at me and choke me hard..

i cant remove her hands because she tied it on my back even my feet are tied up..

"ofcourse you know this pretty face of mine park chaeyoung " she said laughing like demon..

fuck her i dont know what is her intention but i just know one thing she is one of the woman

i

used before..

is she taking a revenge on me like god its already been years and this is so low of her...

"are you torturing me because i cheat on you before" i ask....

she let go of my neck and slap me causing my nose to bleed more..

arghhhh

"nope i just got an order to someone so special for me.. " she smirk

and i almost want to kick her ugly face...

"just wait for me when i escape im this fucking rope and i will rip your face into half.. " i yelled but she just slap me again while laughing so hard....

"i will kill you first before you did that" she uttered lifting a baseball bat she

swing it hard in my head..

a lot of times..

making me feel dizzy again..

each spank makes my head ache and throbbe so hard..

i grip my hands..

with one last hit

i lost it

i fainted again..

fuck her!

..................

so who's behind of this kidnapping.. ?

please do vote and follow me love y'all 💞