CHAPTER 19

BANG BANG BANG *

the small brunnete immediately snap her head outside when she heard a multiple shot of gun.... it came from on the next room wherein Chaeng is tied up and beaten until she passed out..

"ARGGGHHHHHHHHHH NO! NO! NO! LISA! LISAAA!" she cry in horror as she look on the wall wherein Lisa is simply standing beside her bed..

Its okay you dont need to be scared

"hide lisaaa quickkk they might see you and kill you also i dont want it to happen shhhh" Jennie whispered her voice is shaky and hoarse into too much screaming for already weeks...

her body is so skinny and lots of bruise can be seen on her arms and feet since the chains on it tightening whenever she move too much..
her eyes screaming somber and the eyebags are already prominent as she also cant sleep..

but what ever she is experiencing right now she's not sad because Lisa suddenly pop in her side and she will always talk to her even though her ex lover will just stare at her..

"Lisa they think you will leave me but look at you! you are here and will never leave me right? you love me and i love you! no one cant seperate us apart" Jennie exclaimed happily as she look on the wall again her smile is wide today..

"everyone leaves me even Jisoo unnie! i never see her again after she left me on the asylum but you... your the only one who stay" she tried to lift her arms but immediately wince as the chains tighten more her hands already pale since her blood cant flow freely..
..

"when will i be free from this!" she whined and glare on the chains and handscuffs that is preventing her to move freely..

"Lisa help me!" Jennie cried out already losing her hope to escape on her own illusions ...

she cant help you

someone whisper on her mind and she cover her ears..

"No she can! Lisa love me! and i will die for her" she shouted again her throat aching as its already dry and lacking for water..

if she loves you, you will never gonna experience this for already three years!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SHUT UP SHE LOVES ME SHE PROMISE!"

Promises are meant to be broken no one loves you...

"NO! YOUR WRONGGG sob* LISA SHE LOVE ME AND WE WILL GET MARRIED sob*"

then where is she?

Jennie who's already panicking look on her side to find Lisa gone.. she wiggle her body to escape on the evil chains but she groan in pain as her wrist bleed ..

"LISAAAAAAAAHHHHHH WHERE ARE YOU" Jennie shouted on the top of her lungs and immediately cough as her throat itch..
..

shes now gone! hahahahha poor you

"No please stop already" she whimper and cry and cry as she always do..

do you know the only way for her to came back

her mind whisper and Jennie cant do anything but to listen as she is desperate to see Lisa again.. she cant stand that Lisa will vanish even for a second as she's afraid that her lover will not came back on her again..

"what" she ask her eyes are wondering around ..

kill your self

"PPFFT...WAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA.."
hearing that Jennie cant help but to laugh outloud like a crazy that she is... ..