CHAPTER 24

" Kang Tzuyu ?  " Jisoo look at the lady infront of her intently that surname is familiar she tap her foot on the floor as she is trying to recall when and where she heard that name ..

As far as she can remember Jennie has some group of friends before and always going out to hang out with them since she is already on grade school Jisoo did not have the chance to play with them but then she still can remember that Jennie introduce her friends on her ,they are Irene, Chaeng , Lisa and Seulgi ..

Seulgi ?

Kang seulgi  !

"ahhh" Jisoo snap her fingers "Ms. Are you perhaps related to Dr.Kang ?"  Jisoo ask her smiling ..

"she's my sister how did you know her ?" Tzuyu crossed her arms infront of her chest looking at Jisoo suspiciously .

"Ah Dr.Kang she's my sister's doctor and childhood friend" Jisoo replied she is still examining Tzuyu's face since it is her first time seeing her and its really odd that Seulgi never mention she has a sister ..

" is that so? then why the fuck you are here in my territory" Tzuyu scoffed making Jisoo flinch at the sudden change of her attitude and also waking up on her senses ..

"why the heck I am wasting my time to this bitch" Jisoo mentally told to herself as she swallow a lump ..

"Look Tzuyu I don't have the time to chit chat with you since I am looking for my fiance's kidnaper so I suggest to you to stop asking me unnecessarily questions and I going to leave you now lets just talk later" Jisoo apologetically said turning around to continue her way upstairs ..

But then when she's already midway ..

BANG-

"OH MY JISOOS !"  jisoo who is startled to death drop her knees on the stair and start to whine at the pain "just what the fuck is wrong with you firing gun like it's a toy" Jisoo raised her voice gasping for air ..

Its funny that when the machine guns are firing earlier nonstop she even enjoy the sound of it but then in a single fire of a gun now almost make her peed in her pants ..

"ow did I scare you" Tzuyu on her back start to walk near Jisoo her heels are clanking on the floor on every steps she take her gun is pointing on Jisoo's head ..

That is now oblivious on what is happening on her back since she is still turning her back on Tzuyu . "aiya where do you think you are going I did not even know your name at all" Tzuyu hiss she's feeling irritated on Jisoo's attitude , it's the first time that someone dismissed her while she's still talking .. she found it so rude ..

While on Jisoo's side she is gripping on her rod tightly as she also already annoyed and the only thing that is on her mind is to smash Tzuyu's head until it fly away .. standing up she caressed her both poor knees .. her whole body is screaming pain since earlier ..

She lift her rod up and swing it with full force as she look at tzuyu and was about to aim it on her head but the clanking of Tzuyu's silver cold gun pinned on her forehead hard ..

"go on hit me , then I will make sure that I will crushed your skull and brain" Tzuyu smirk ..while Jisoo look at her slightly terrified she stood there like a stone her breathing turns heavy ..

"turn around and walk" Tzuyu hit her head hard using the gun to make her head turn and push her body to walk .. the gun is now pointing at the back of her head ..

Jisoo that has no power to fight back follow her instruction and walk up until they reach the second floor ..

"on the left hallway continue walking and stop when we reach the rooftop" Tzuyu coldly said she even kick Jisoo's legs that make Jisoo grunt in pain as her pointed heels dig on skin .. she cursed the evil lady on her mind ..