CHAPTER 13

JISOO POV

"ahhhhhhh its so exhausting to be a teacher " i stretch my arms when i see that all of my students already left the classroom..

so it means im the only one who left here..

i stand up and align the armchairs straight.. aish those student ..

after that i erased the written numbers and letters on the blackboard .. ..

i huffed because im a teacher not a cleaner nor janitor ...
but still im obligated to keep my classroom clean if not the principal will scold me like what the f...?

anyways i put tge eraser on my chalk box and put it properly on top of desk..

i look on my watch and it is still early... maybe jennie and lisa are still on their date or something..

so might as well date myself... hmmmmm..?

i look on myself infront of my mirror and fix my hair.. i even put some light make up and lipstick before i go out....

when i am already locking the door of my classroom.. i notice Miguel coming near me..

well he is one of my student.. ..

"Hi teacher Kim" he said in enthusiasm..

"why you came back Miguel did you forgot something inside? " i ask him but she shakes his head no..

"someone wants me to give this to you teacher" he said handing me a one pink roses?

"oh okay? who gave you this?"
i ask curious..

"its a secret teacher bye now my service is already waiting for me " he said and hurriedly run in the hallway

"hey miguel stop running you might slip " i reminded him but he just wave his hands..

i sigh and look on the rose in my hands..

"pfffft.. this is so cheesy if that person just gave me a bucket of chicken i will be the happiest " i shake my head chuckling...hihi
and continued on walking

when i was on the gate already.. i greet Mang Gabo well he is kind though ..and he is the oldest guard here..

"Hi Maam Good afternoon" he said while bowing.. i just nod on him and smile brightly...

as i was about to get out.. he call me making me turn around to see him holding a chocolates on his hand?

i look on him shock ....is he the one?  who gave me flower ealier.. i gulp because duh Mang Gabo is already old.. and currently having rayuma?
so why the hell he will give me a freaking choco——"

my thoughts interrupted qhen he chuckle and shake his head saying no..

"well maam before you think something funny about me.. someone ask me to gave you this.. hehe " he said scratching his head..

oh well that's so embarrassing...i just get the chocolates on his hand and say my thank you to him before i go out...

who the hell is the person giving this stuff to me if this is just a prank i will kick his or her ass..

i look on the chocolate again and stare at it in disgust well not really..

but im not really a fond of chocolates it will just cause  diabetes  and will make your teeth rotten or other fun facts it will just make your poop more darker lol 😂

anyways still this person is so corny.. is this the only antics she know.. i already see this on movies and novela even read this on webtoon or wattpad..