CHAPTER 23

JISOO’S POV

"Food Delivery" i exclaimed loud enough for them to hear

"oh wow that guns looks pretty heavy why don’t you guys put it down I am just here to deliver a pizza" I act like im surprise on the sudden raise of guns and innocently smile on them ..

"Miss it looks like you came in a wrong address" the fatty man said and i furrowed my brows as if im confused

"no! it cant be ahmm do you guys know who is Irene Bae she is a nurse she’s the one who ordered Pizza" I answered them confidently .. and then I watch them look on each other as if talking just by there gaze ..

Huh im so smart! ..

"Then where’s the Pizza" the man with moustache ask this time ..

"ah! its still outside on my motorbike" I reasoned out and secretly wander my eyes around , there is stairs for me to go on the second floor but mostly of the guards are there looking at me suspiciously ..

I shifted my gaze on other area but then the guy near me bump his gun on my shoulder startling the hell out of me ..

"what? the easy bro I was just looking around" I glared at this boy I think his age is just same with me ..

"hurry and get the pizza and leave after" he coldly said steping forward but I panick and gently push her away ..

"yah your scaring me move far away from me , I just want to deliver some Pizza and it looks like your going to kill me .." I acted that im about to cry and even fake a whine ..

"Bro don’t scare the pretty girl" the other guy with blonde hair pull her away from me luckily she follow ..

Aigooooo I should just be an actress I might even get lots of Oscar tsk tsk tsk..

"pretty c’mon grab the pizza we are now hungry" The blonde hair boy yell at me and I nodded turning around on the door ..

I look on the right side and there is a huge sofa and table ..while on the left there are some rods that can be use as weapon ..while just above the door my eyes squinted as I found black square like thing that has a lever ..

i think this is there fuse
"What are you standing there do you want me to blow your head!" The guy from earlier shouted on me again startling me again ..

Geeezzz

What’s with that guy shouting like a mad woman ..

I turn around to face them and I fake my whimper again ....

"yah Guys that boy is scaring me can you please put down all your guns huhuhu" I pouted infront of them and stamp my feet on the ground like im having some tantrums ..

I heard them clear there throats and drop there guns on the floor as they watch me in adoration ..

Oh?

I knew it beauty can be a weapon also !

thanks god you make me so pretty! huhuhu

"awwee miss don’t cry now we will not scare you anymore" the mr.blondie cooed and I smile on him forming my lips to a heart shape ..

"eyyy your so pretty miss" some guys praises me and I wink on them ..

Haha im enjoying this shit huh!..

"okay im not gonna cry now just don’t get your guns again , its so scary ok" I pleaded using my baby voice and once again they woo on me ..

looking at the door again I look on the fuse and all I need is to pull the lever down ..

To make all the lights here switch off ..

1

2

Digging my heel on the ground I bend a liitle ..then

3

Go!

Using all the energy left in my body I just as high as I can while my hands is raise above .. when my fingers touch the lever I grasp on it tighter and pull it down ..

TING*

As that sound came out everything turns black as i fastened my movement and run on the left to grab the nearest rod I see earlier ..i heard the idiots react violently some of them are cursing but then I run again this time on the right side and hide on the back of the huge sofa .. thankfully I did not bump onto something and make a sound
..

TING*

Once I settled here on my hiding place is the time the lever of the fuse push up and the lights lit up to brighten the whole area ..

RATATATATATATATATATATATATAT*

After a second of silence loud fire of machineguns almost makes me deaf as  I watch the poor door crash and fly away ..there’s even some hole on the wall

"find that stupid girl!" Mr,Blondie shouted and lots of men hurriedly run outside the back door to find me ..

"aish those idiots" I laugh mutely as almost all of the guy here came out and then there’s Mr.Blondie and the boy who adored me left .. they are gripping on there guns angrily..

"I knew it behind that pretty face of that woman she is planning something go and follow the guards to find that woman because she might a spy and related on the police" Mr. blondie spat furiously and the guy quickly run outside while Mr.blonde walk away to go in the front door ..

The moment they leave my sight is the moment I let out a sigh of relief ..

Finally no hindrance!..

Standing up straight I stretch my arms and leg first before I run on the stairs holding the rod in my hands tightly . there is no already guard here so I think its safe to run around ..

tiptoeing i run as fast as i can!!

"Who are you?" I froze on my spot as someone suddenly called me making me groan!

err..i thought the area is already clear then why suddenly someone is popping out of nowhere  ..!

Adjusting my hold on my rod I face the person who called me ..

and a lady wearing a black dress is standing just six feet away from me ..she is looking at me seriously with her one brow raised ..

I examine her body if she had some guns on her but I found nothing ..

So raising my one eyebrow also I cross my arms to look more intimidating than her .. "who are you?" I ask her back ..

At first she looks offended on what I ask but answered me afterall ..

"Im Kang  Tzuyu" she smirk and I suddenly feel some chills with this woman and her face even though she looks pretty but the black aura enveloping her whole body  looks like she the missing daughter of satan ..

----------------------------
Since Seulgi and Tzuyu are sisters here I decided to change Tzuyu’s surname